Reviews for Red and Black Harley
tradingtruthsforlies chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
That John and Wanda scene? Perfect. I loved it. It was amazing. And I better stop praising that and get on with my review.

They way you're telling this story is great. I get tons of emails about updated stories, but the one's I get for your stories are always opened, read, and reviewed first.

And back on my love of John... asdfghjk HE IS PERFECT AND YOU WRITE HIM REALLY REALLY REALLY WELL. PLEASE PUT MORE OF HIM IN THIS STORY, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND SEND YOU COOKIES AND HUGS
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I'm glad she didn't hurt Pyro either! I might be having a 'slow' moment, but what are those two planning? Are they going with her or are they crashing the X Mansion, dragging the rest with them whether they want to or not?

Those first 5 paragraphs at the beginning, talking about love, terrorist Mamas, and Pyro, I loved. I am so glad you're back. If I did not mention that before, I am now. Good Romy and just Evo fics period have been lacking (I plead the fifth on my part, applicable or not).
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Hehehe Funny funny funny! Loved this chapter and can't wait for the next cuz this one was so awetastaculariffic!

-Ace
scribblemyname chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I'm in love. Keep 'er up!
New Dawn Rising chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Hehe, people already know I'm crazy, lol. That would make for quite a journey if Wanda and John go too; an insane trip if the whole Brotherhood does.
Arich chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Loved it, Keep up the great work
Devil-in-A-Redhead chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Very well done! This story is shaping up to be quite fabulous. Pyro and Wanda are great as usual. So great to have them back in a story.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love it
aecul chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Yay, you're back! I haven't read much in this fandom that isn't AU lately, so this caught me by surprise and it was wonderful. I forgot how great these characters are.

I like the family-feel that you give the mansion, how everyone is concerned when something happens to one of them and how they are all supportive of each other. And I thought the Jamie and Rahne part was cute. And so was Remy's note, that was adorable. But sad.

This beginning was quite engaging. :) I'm looking forward to seeing what happens!
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Zaney, you're back! *glomps you in a tackle hug* I've been needing a good romy for a while now, and I'd be working on my own except, well. ... evil, stinking computer viruses have decided to screw up my fan-life. If I didn't have an iPod with wifi we might actually find out how crazy I can really be.

But I have survived! I've gone stone age -hello notebook paper and ink pens! ... I may have also been distracted by other pairings, but I have discovered that my SATT also covers conmen (entrepreneurs of oppportunity, as they like to be called) so it at least has been informative. Heh he...

As for your story *squeals* there is like a ninety percent chance I've heard that song and just couldn't remember it if I tried. But ugh, Remy! I expected better from you than to leave the girl a freakin NOTE! Jeez if youre gonna tell a girl you like her at least have the nerve to ask her in person and not in a note! Especially if you're asking her out, and if she says no, you don't treat her like she doesn't exist... *grumbles off on tangent* sorry! Notes bring up bad memories. I'm kinda hoping that this was a ploy so Rogue would finally admit her feelings. Because Rems ought to be smarter than that!

But I'm so utterly thrilled about this! *waves* Hey Ash, hey Indy! Whatcha doin? Hopefully conning Stan outta some Evo rights right about now (among other things...) ;)

Can't wait to see what you've got! -Peace, BB
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Omg! I've brought new meaning to 'rofl'! Actually, mine's more like 'robl', since I'm supposed to be sleeping! I started coughing cuz I was trying so hard to keep from laughing during Rogue's rant! And I actually had to shove my face in my pillow at the end!

I absolutely love this song, by the way!

This is so gonna be a totally awesometastical story, I just know it!

-Ace
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Ooh, this sounds promising and you're very welcome for the reviews and such. :) Definitely one I'm going to be watching for updates.
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This sounds like its going to be a fun story. I can't wait to read more!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
YAY! a new story and it sounds AWSOME! Rogue was so funn in this I cant wait for the next up the great work Five Gold Stars ***** _
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Am I wrong to assume that Pyro is his best friend? However grudgingly so it may be...

Cute disclaimer.

Also, so excited for the Deadpool. This is the one with Deadpool, right? I'm hyped for it anyway 'cause it's Romy and you and your team are on it, but Wade's the caramel and chocolate on top the ice cream sundae with whip cream.

This was an excellent first chapter. How often do you plan to update?
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »