Reviews for Picture Perfect
Alba Nix chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I actually love Charles/Moira - please don't shoot me! I always did before First Class and I see Charles and Erik as brothers. But even though it's only one-sided Charles/Moira, I loved the way you portrayed Moira and Charles in this. I even loved the Charles/Erik-ness of it. I keep replaying and replaying that beach scene in my mind because it was so simplistically tragic, and this was a good remedy. Great job :)
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Wonderful! This was pleasantly turbulent. I absolutely loved the back-and-forth and it wasn't confusing in the least. Aside from the cleverness of the storyline, I really admire your skill in enveloping even the simplest of sentences with enough detail to paint a vivid picture, but not with so much wordiness that the details overshadow the characters' emotions or speech.

Overall, a lovely work of fiction. I'm not a slash shipper, but I would definitely recommend this story. It's superb! :)
The Thief King chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
AMAZING!

I love this story! It's so... so sad! And sweet! I love the Erik/Charles pairing. Screw the homophobes. Did you SEE the looks they were giving each other in the movie, the way they talked to each other? Totally in love.

This is a wonderful story. I've seen a lot of PWP for Erik/Charles, and I don't like it as much. This story is so sad :( I know I already said that, but it is! I love fics that fit into the plot, like what happens between the parts they don't explain. I am now going to accept your fanfiction as what really happened in their conversation. Because it is awesome.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
not confusing at all! and i loved every second of it. ;D