Reviews for Revelations
WorldStrider chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
As this is only lightly based on mount and Blade i'll let it pass but gender roles arnt strict in the world of mount and blade. While there was obviously a bit of stigma about women fighting, no one would bat an eyelid at a woman in a fight. Except for this it is a good first chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Well written and good plot. Write more!
Civony Becket chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
The story is quite good ( so far ) the writing is solid, the main character is interesting, and the setting appeared stable and complete. I understand the story is complete but if you would allow I would like to make a suggestion. I believe The "Lord" and the mercenary are going to team up. if so I would suggest adding a calm collected and skillful character such as "Kakashi Hatake" ( from the popular anime / manga ) or a villain who is similar to " sephroth" ( from final fantasy ) that's a about all I have to say except to post more.
PX85 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Considering the fact that I'm the editor, I was the first person (other than him) to read it. I'm also damn happy that I was the first, because this story is great. I've read ( I believe 6-ish) chapters of the story, and they only get better from here. Read on, and and give positive feedback. Toxic is willing to release even more if he keeps getting positive feedback... And believe me. You want more.

Write on, Toxic :)