Reviews for Mortis: The Saga Begins
Darth Meta chapter 1 . 7/15
Yeah, I have to agree you with you - the Mortis arc was terrible. I'd have to say that it was the worst arc they came up with, but I like how you turned it around and did your own thing.

I also like Anakin's little comment about the 'circle is now complete.' I totally had Vader on the mind when I read that.
DarthTopaz chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh come on mortis was one of the best arcs if not the best arc.
ahsokanerd chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I really liked the Mortis arc. Ahsoka was really awesome in it, and her vision was super cool.

Oh well.
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I dunno, I loved it when Obi-wan shoved a doughnut in Anakin's face. He had it coming.
and I don't care too much for the Mortis arc, either. There's no explaination for it, and no explainations bug the heck outta me. It's an unsolved mystery! That will never be solved. D: That, and some of it was pretty lame.
AmySky1723 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was just too amazing, the foodfight was really flippin beast
spikala chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Don't be too hard on yourself, I thought this piece was really well done. More of an ironic and snide humour than slapstick - which suits me a tee :)

I really enjoyed the story, especially your jabs at the Mortis arc which were done amazingly in character. I agree that the Mortis arc was a bit odd - a sudden dump of 'mystic' in amongst the space battles and adventures, but I can definitely see Ahsoka whining over the role that she had to play *rolls eyes*. You broke the fourth wall, but in such a way that it seems completely natural and still inside the set. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I agree I dislike the implausibility of the mortis arc myself and it just cheapens the whole concept of light and dark sides in my opinion, one of the points of the movies is that we all have both inside us and to create two characters who have light or dark as if mutually exclusive ruins it for me. Plus there is no idea of origin and concept for them. Your story was great though and It was actually really funny and made me grin too :)
LadySaxophone chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I kind of liked it actually. I thought it was very funny. I thought it was sad in the Mortis trilogy that Qui Gon appeared to Obi Wan and instead of "Hello dear former padawan. I've missed you!" He's all, "did you do what I asked? Did you train the boy?" Poor guy :(

Anyways, I actually CAN see Obi and Ani getting into a food fight, but that's just me :D I thought it was very funny. Good work!
Anomonous chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Make a second chapter maby a third
Taraum chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Lol, it made me giggle, sachariah. Not an easy task, given that the Mortis arc intrigued me, sort-of...kinda, but then again, it was also really confusing. And I also didn't get the whole thing with the family structure. I mean surely, surely, with the Jedi's almost unlimited resources, they would have found some sort of writing or mention of these three beings that were powerful enough to remove themselves from the world of reality. But, either way, it made me smile. Good job!

~Taraum~
Skyewalkergal chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Finally someone with a brain! Great job!
Linnup chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Funny, but if there was a food fight, I think Ashoka would have starters it.
Much Ado About Nonny chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
...

...

...Yes. Yes! *Somebody* actually sees the total suckiness that is that Mortis arc! YES!

Oh, my gosh, that whole thing was made of cheese. You could really tell Lucas had a hand in creating it, because, all of a sudden, everyone became a complete and total dumb $$. All except Ahsoka, who's just at the mercy of this group of dumb $$es. I'm serious! Filoni!Anakin is way more awesome than Lucas!Anakin; I was having a great time watching this and pretending Episodes 2 and 3 were better than they were, and then they had to go and ruin it again!

Heh, when I first watched that, I imagined what Ben Skywalker, Anakin's much more sensible and snarky grandson, would reply to the Son. It came out just so: "Let me get this straight. You want me to turn to the Dark Side *now,* to prevent myself from doing it *later?* Oh, that makes *perfect* sense. Turn now, avoid the rush! Never heard that argument before, thanks, you're creative. Now give me back Auntie 'Soka before I gut you."

And Ahsoka's voice actor still sounds fifteen when she's playing future Ahsoka. And the text is hammy. And, for the love of...the Force, or something, BRING IN SHIRTLESS KIT FISTO SO I CAN FORGET THIS TRIPE!

Um...ahem. Anyway. Excellently crafted story. Thank you, it was quite humorous, and you're doing very well, and all that.
CNQ chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
i love it! the Mortis trilogy is my favorite!
GunRecon 11 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That made me smile, really. thanks for the laughs.