Reviews for The Hero
showtunediva chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Both of these chapters were so very beautifully written. IT really captures the essence of Seymour's emotions very well. Wonderful job as always.
Laurelizaabeth chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
I just- I don't even know where to begin. I have absolutely no criticism to give, because this was so well-written and so, so very touching.

Again, I really love the style you've used to write this piece, with only a line or two of dialogue. Seymour's thoughts are so dark and lost in these last moments that I doubt dialogue could hardly do them justice.

As for Seymour's death- I love that you took the reader so far into the plant, since in the show we don't really know anything beyond Seymour going into the pod and him never coming out. It's comforting (I think that's the word I'm looking for) to know that Seymour's last attempts were indeed valiant ones, even if he did think that he failed. And the fact that his last thoughts were of Audrey- my heart broke into pieces!

But then, the light! Honestly, I'm so glad you wrote that part. It was just so very beautiful. The fact that he sees his angel again truly in angelic form- just beautiful.

And I also have to make an entire section dedicated solely to your last line. Now, I don't cry *too* terribly often while reading fan fiction, but that last line really got to me. Thank you for sharing this piece! I loved every bit of it!
Laurelizaabeth chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I just died from sweetness.

Even though I knew how it was going to end, I still felt the fear and anxiety to know whether or not Seymour would make it out.

The fact that you can do that with a story to which everyone already knows the ending is really amazing:)

I'm trying to mentallly prepare myself for the sadness of the next chapter!