Reviews for Last Kiss
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Aww i like it so far though I'm not really looking forward to jesse's arrival to the story although I like him... I like paul more in fanfictions:)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
i loved this story so much please update soon
Fizii chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
OMG you updated! Yesss! :D Any P/S action next chapter? Oooooh, the plot thickens... I actually feel like I'm about to break into song or something; but that might just be because I watched Grease yesterday! ...Tell me more, tell me more doo ba doopa dee doo! ... Err, yeah, just ignore that... UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
wow this was funny i really want to know why jesse left in the first place and if hes coming back.
Panda24 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
nice
Helenaa chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
What's up girl? You back to finish what you left? :D Update quick!
fizii chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
OMG! YOU'RE BACK! *dances in a totally stupid dance* CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOUR NEXT UPDATE! Is Paul going to visit Suze and apologise? Is he going to give her the job? Most importantly; IS THIS GOING TO BE A P/S STORY? :D
Alina16 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I love ur story :)
Plzzz update :)
Preciossa chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hi!

I love this fic! Update soon, pleaseeee.
ratherbereading125 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
please please please update soon. and i wanna know why Jesse did that? what were his motives? did he suddenly develop a strange mental disorder that turns you into a completely idiotic asshole prick that does incredibly stupid things? because thats what i'm thinking happened.
loulabel246 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww! that is soooooooooo sad! poor suze!

jesse had better hve a good excuse! i cannot believe she drank so much liquor- it smells disgusting!

please update a.s.a.p!
Awesome-Lilly chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Story is Amazing! :)

But I don't like what Jesse did, but that's part of story. :(

I hope you update soon. :D
winnie chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
oh this is sad i hope jesse has a good reason for not marrying her. please update soon
update chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
pls update
Angel4eva-15 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
That was cruel! Imagine being stood up in ur own wedding!