Reviews for Fall Into the Sky
Viviane Carstairs chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
That was really good, very human. And your title explanation is adorable.
thrills chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Nice. Liked it.
Autum chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
It's quite good...Seamus is a little too hyper, but I can live with that...
Celeste Billafonte chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
that was so cute.
Malicious Dagger chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Too cute! _ I love it.
lise la magnifique chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Overall, not at all bad. Some things that you might want to work on for future stories would be mostly character and plot developement - basically, you've left the character part up to the books, which you can get away with in fanfic, but it is better to write it as if you will have someone completely unfamiliar with the backstory reading it.

Plot developement is especially important in slash stories - not everyone is going to agree with your perspective from the get go - you need to convince them that you are right. Although I did love your line, "it had taken weeks of secret looks and tormented diary entries" (yes, i found that very cute), a major rule of storytelling is always show, never tell. take us through a few of those weeks - think about why they are falling in love.

Other than that, great job. it was enjoyable to read, and the good grammer and spelling made my heart sing with joy to see that some authors still respect it. descriptive words were well used too.

keep up your writing, i think you have potential!
IceAngelDarkMoon chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
I loved it, the fluffiness was amazing! Dean and Seamus are so cute togehter, as are Harry and Draco! THe uncertinty made the story more beleivable and cuter!
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Very cool! The idea was a bit cliche - you know, the same old "let's have a ball for no apparant reason", but you gave it some refreshing new life and managed to neatly gloss over the "no apparant reason" bit. All and all, I think you did rather well.
2Lazy2SignIn Aphrdite chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
I enjoyed it very much. It was very lovely. After all, I've been reading Seamus/Dean fics that are rated R, and NC-17 for the last hour... A nice pg-13 was a very quaint reminder that I'm underage :o)

~Samma
RainShadow chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Awwww this was really cute. I really like the way you portrayed Dean! Rock on!
DevilFireEyes chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
that was so darn adorable!
Timp chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Awww, cute - poor Dean, so confused. This'd be a good start to a longer fic, you know - your writing style's great, I'd like to see more of your writing. _
Sweetdeily-departing chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
hehehehe, cute! *hugs fluffyness* ohh, please write something with Draco and Harry!