Reviews for Season of the She Wolf
Tamoocow1991 chapter 1 . 6/3
I came across your story whilst looking for some inspiration for my own fan fiction, which also involves Leah inprinting on Nahuel as a side story to Renesmee and Jacob. I finished reading yours last weekend. Forever a Twi-hard. My first thoughts are that this is spectacular and I'm glad you're a professional writer; as I would have told you you should be if you weren't. I felt the ending was a little rushed, and was disappointed it ended so quickly, but at least it was happy, if not a little bittersweet for Sethalthough I'm glad you killed Anjali off. I would have done the same. If you ever write any more Twilight fanfiction, I'll be very eager to read!
Pupper chapter 43 . 4/25
Been a while since I've read such a nice, long fic, let alone a Twilight one. I really enjoyed it! The only drawbacks are how much of a pussy Nahuel is. I get that he's been through trauma, but his character really doesn't go well with the tough she-wolf Leah is. I loved how Carlisle was characterized, though! His happiness for Leah was adorable. I love reading fics where he acts as a father/friend figure to her. Jacob being a wise and noble alpha was a little hard to believe, but I do agree he understands Leah better than the people who simply love her. Another thing: I'm not sure if it was your purpose but the writing style can get awkward. There are many points where it's obviously written by a British person and it doesn't quite fit with the very American characters. Some of it was almost cringey, because I can't imagine Leah talking that way. Overall, it was a very enjoyable read. I like Twilight fanfics so much more than the books. Leah is probably the character I empathize with the most. Great job.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 43 . 3/18
I think Leah got the Nahuel back very easy. But love has these things, who will understand. This fanfic is wonderful, I was never enthusiastic about this couple, now you have changed my opinion. Thank you for the wonderful reading you gave me.
Fanatic22 chapter 40 . 8/15/2016
Now Nahuel is a baby back bitch! He's a damn coward just like she said from the beginning.
Fanatic22 chapter 37 . 8/15/2016
You are the Queen of cliffhangers and plot twist!
Fanatic22 chapter 31 . 8/14/2016
This is new for me but I absolutely LOVE Rose in this story! She was everything in this chapter even if she only spoke a few sentences. Everything she said was right and true. But I feel so bad for Seth. He deserves a great imprint and she's falling way short. I'm rooting for his happiness tho.
Fanatic22 chapter 30 . 8/14/2016
Not gonna lie. I skipped this whole chapter. Both of them are idiots. Nessie mostly, but yea, Jake is an idiot too for going alone with it. Never understood sex during a life or death situation.
Fanatic22 chapter 27 . 8/14/2016
Wtf Nessie?! How did they get from breaking his bones to her virginity? Is she going to lose it while he's chained up or after she breaks his hands and feet? Does she not see how dumb that sounds?!
Fanatic22 chapter 26 . 8/14/2016
Sam is a baby back bitch.
Fanatic22 chapter 24 . 8/14/2016
So wait. Bella and Edward, and pretty much everyone else, is mad at Leah for doing the EXACT same thing that Jake did?! Did Jake not disobey his alpha and leave his pack to save Bella and Nessie? But when Leah does it she's the biggest bitch ever. They really are a bunch of assholes! I can't believe how everyone has been acting ever since she's imprinted. At least Sue knew she was wrong and apologized. The rest of them suck.
Fanatic22 chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
Please get Bella off her high horse! Every vampire and Wolf almost died because of her! But no, she's mad because her simple minded cop of a father almost died because of her lies! If it's anyone's fault, it's hers! And Sue needs to come off it. Again if it wasn't for Bella and Edward none of this shit would be going on. Her husband would still be alive and no one would be a wolf to begin with. All of them are assholes. I wish Leah would not take the blame in this. It's not her fault.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/4/2016
And again... I'm annoyed at Nessie. You have got to be fucking kidding me! They don't know how long it will take for the rescue party and they're doing this?! Impregnating her with his genes is exactly what he wants! So why make it easier for him! I'm honestly stumped at how careless and fucking stupid she is. I know she's sheltered, but I thought she'd be smarter than this. I'm going to have to fast forward through all of Jake's POV's now because every single damn time Nessie fucks something up. Leah will probably be blamed for it later. I have no to sit her do this to everyone.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/4/2016
I'm confused. I know what Leah did was stupid, but why is she to blame for every little thing that happened? Yeah, sure, Leah herself blames Paul. But I have yet to see anyone else doing so (a part from Jacob in a previous chapter). It's all Leah's fault according to everyone. Not Nessie for carelessly following her when she knew she was a target. Jacob wasn't out there, so by doing so, Jake would follow her. She was willingly putting not only herself in danger but him as well. She should have known better, even if she was hurt and mad at Jacob for what he said. And why is Leah shunned for doing something an imprinted wolf would do? She didn't purposely leave, she just knew she had to get to him. It's the same exact thing that happened with Jacob to protect Bella in Breaking Dawn. I'm not saying she wasn't careless or stupid, because she was. But she doesn't deserve all the fingers pointed at her when she had no control over Paul's decision to leave him . Nor could she control Nessie's actions...which is involuntarily Jacobs actions. All of their actions caused this, and I'm more pissed off at Nessie than anything.
sd chapter 15 . 2/13/2016
yeah...finally an Indian character :-p Anjali!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2015