Reviews for Perfect
MoneyBall07 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Sharon1234 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is so good! It's filled with so much love and passion and peacefulness. Everything is so gentle. I love it! You're really good!
Andy L. Pain chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
OMG!This was amazing. Really beautifull Loved every ! the title of this is just perfect for this XD I really enjoyed it... and... this is the sixth time I read the fic XD and definitely not the last time but… I can not help.. is just perfect.
LegendaryZealot chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Why do you say stuff like that? To make you smile like that :3
CianieMoo chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wow...I'm literally speechless. This was VERY enjoyable and sweet, and I honestly think you just made Cori my new favorite Victorious paring :)
osnapitzbex chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Loved it... Just, loved it! It was soooo cute and kinda romantic too! You got Cats character spot on, and Tori's too! It was soooo sweet! :3 just... Awwwww! 3
PenNamesAreThereForAReason chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
hey are you gonna write another chapter
MadTrout chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was so beautiful.

I loved Tori's nervousness because it's so veritable coming from her.
WriterOfGayStuff chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Just one thing: I love you.
J Pym chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I can't get enough of your stories, this one especially. It was sexy, funny, sweet, everything you want love to be. Keep writing, you're great at it.
Catorilove chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Aww, this was so cute! :) Love Cat and Tori.

You should write another chapter :O
Infinii chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I really loved this story.. it really is.. perfect. ;P Favorited, and you got me addicted to Cat. O_O Damn.
Krokodile chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is beyond perfection. I didn't know something beyond perfection existed, but it does, and it is this fic. SO cute and precious. Tori would totally be all awkward and nervous and Cat would just be excited and adorable and AW this ship makes me all squishy inside.
TheSalmonOfKnowledge1990 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Got around to reviewing again, and it's a damn good thing too, because you my friend, are still awesome. I love fluff like I love Mike's Hard Lemonade, and I love angst like I love Everclear. You fufill both those needs, fuckin' A, you're my favorite.
Technyx chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
So, this is the first of your fics that I've read, and it definitely won't be the last. I loooooooved it!

I've just recently gotten into the Victorious fandom. I adore this pairing and you portrayed them rather well~ It's funny and sweet and hot as hell :D

I hope that you keep writing for a long time, cuz I have a new addiction and I need my fix _