Reviews for Assumptions are dangerous things
SoundScream chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This is brilliant and way too funny! Especially when Itachi was so full of himself.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
BWAHAHAHA! *rolls on floor*
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Jajaj itachi ingenuo
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
There should be a sequel to this.
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Hee, fangirling squee! Hilarious, wish my 5-month old wasn't asleep next to me so I could laugh my head off very loudly. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Itachi was hilarious hahahahahaha this definitely need a sequel hahahahaha
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Ooooooo someone's confident hahahahas . LOL tgis fanfic was epic and I hope there will be a sequel to this!
Of Healing Love chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This. Was. FANTASTIC! insert fangirl squealing
Little-Retard chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Awwww yiss! Get him Sakura! You are a strong, independent woman, who don't need no (arrogant) man! Woo!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Poor Guy xD
Janet chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
LOL! Poor Sakura! POOR Itachi!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Hahahahahah talk about a misunderstanding :)
This deserves a sequel
Kushina-san chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Ahahaahahahahahhaahhaha...he had it coming!
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Given the type of "social berth" he was given, I would not be surprised at all if Itachi had been a sort-of.. awkward individual in his interactions with people. Nor would I have been surprised with the stretch of his ego here, however far-fetched it kinda is, haha. This would have made such an interesting story if you had taken it out further past this stage.

I have read quite a few ItaSaku stories already where Itachi pursues a persistently evading Sakura but never one where she does not already hold some level of attraction for him from the start. Those stories usually don't hold my attention for long since it can get ridiculously OOC, no matter how IC they were in the beginning. But sigh, as short as the ride was, this was highly amusing. I love how both of their perspectives were at odds with another, one living in some kind of make-believe reality while the other was just doing her job- although to make things more interesting, I think it would have been even more humorous if we got to see Sakura's view on this interaction.
Shameful-Folly chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
ahahaha nice! love it! I wish there was more to it...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »