Reviews for Civil Disobedience and Clinical Behavior
Moongirl12121 chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Oh hell. I bet Erik is going to try and escape?
Moongirl12121 chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Awww Charles takin care of his bebby
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Nice, interesting intro. Loving that the mutant stays in, often people remove it.
d1x1lady chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Wow! Such a great story. Love your writing.
KeikoHPfan chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
That was beautiful, thanks.
PurpleSong chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Awwww... That was so sweet and heartwarming X3
Wise-wren-owl chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
I love Eric/ prof. X and I love your fic.
chavelaprincess chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Very sweet and tender. I love their relationship and Erik's devotion... their friendship was captured wonderfully.
slioe chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Oh My!love it
Zephineange chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Thanks for this beautiful story... I loved your Erik and Charles ! They were really realistic and cute at the same time...

Thanks a lot,

Zeph'
Erikroolsall chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Naww! So cute! GO ERIKXCHARLES! Amazing story, thank you for writting it! :)
niver chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
Very lovely fic!
HellishHope chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Awwwww! I really enjoyed this. I only had one problem with it- the chapters seemed awful short, but for the biggest problem with a story to be that readers *want* more is a pretty good problem to have. :) Anyway, thanks for writing this.
HellishHope chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
So far, you're writing is really good and I like the premise of the story. It seems like it should be very interesting. :)
JenniferC77 chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
This story is incredible...so concise and yet it says so much. Your writing style is very compelling. I loved the imagination you used in this...making it your own, yet keeping with the overall canon story lines of two men thrown together in unusual circumstances who bond very closely very quickly, and then they have to face tragedy. I was so happy that Erik was able to overcome his bloodlust. And, how fantastic they could have mind sex to help their 4 years speed by!

I really loved this. Jenn.