Reviews for Come Back To Me
MsMoxieMoxley chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Please update! I'm curios on what happens!
apester chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Very nice story I hope there's more to come!
Dawnie-7 chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Okay so not the devil...but might as well be. Well that's a crappy card to have been dealt. You're doing a great job of portraying the relationship between the 3 Winchesters, you can just feel the tension. I really hope you continue this one...along with the others I've started :) I'm hooked, dammit!
Dawnie-7 chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Ohhh, Bobby is her uncle? Nice. And that little memory was so good, made cry :) Hehe, I'm overly emotional, I know! So her real dad then...devil?
Dawnie-7 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Flashbacks! Sad ones, yes, but still yay. Can't wait to get more into what it is about her that the demon wanted so bad. She's so fragile, and Dean is so gentle, love it.
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Amazing start. Heart wrenching that she doesn't remember. And I love the title.
lula chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
I really enjoyed this one! can't wait for the next chapter! :D keep it up!
MrsMercer chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Aww man, she heard them and now she feels bad? I'm sure they will be able to help her.
parchment faery17 chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
They are so sweet together.
Carver Edlund chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
wow, poor katie, finding out about her 'real' father and 'true' nature. i hope dean makes some progress soon
DeanFan chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
So the cat is out of the bag and Katie now knows the truth.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I kinda had a feeling thAt yellow eyes was her dad the boys have a Long road ahead of them to try and help Katie I'm so looking forward to the next chapter hun hope it soon :)so sorry about the last review I wasn't even finished lol I'm reviewing on my phone because I have no computer at the moment it took one of it fits and it won't work so I'm stick with using this dam phone :(
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I kinda had a feeling that yellow eyes was her real dad I think they have a long road ahead of them with trying to help Katie I'm so l
adaddario chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I hope she gets her memory back.
Joyce chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Aw poor Katie. Shes been through so much. I can understand why she wants to protect them. Aw I love how she wants Dean next to her while shes sleeping. So cute! Heart this story :D I want more