Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon OVA: Summer Diaries Special Edition
Crimson G chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
Read both chaps 15 and 16.

I'm surprised to see Lance in this and I wonder what part he'll play in the future. The friendship between him and the others will be something.

Vivian is a senshi and I am liking her sand powers. Let's see what they are going to do in Dawn of Chaos.
Chaosblazer chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
intresting story regarding these two senshi and their backgrounds were certainly nice as well

good work on this one, it's well planned and thought out just like the last one was

Keep up the awsome work_
JNaegi chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
Yes finally know how Vivian came into her Senshi Destiny! It was a good chapter and it was a 3 for 1 deal. Seeing Duke and Tristan in this chapter was good too and now they know of Miho and Vivian's mission to eradicate weepers and they got to keep it a secret (It's cool knowing they know something before the others). Sailor Haumea's powers are really cool, she will be a force to reckon with and if her abilites go up to Crocodile's level it will be over!

So that's how the whole they don't know there identites. It kind of reminds me of when Gloria rampaged on Buffy.

Anyway, againa good chapter and these two will be an awesome combination for the Kuiper senshi (exptetation rising alot!)

Keep it going and good commentary dude! Later!
Starlight AT chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
Damn...haven't seen this guy in ages. Not counting Redux. But it's good to see he's still a live, and an awesome duelist at that. Even Larry is a kick ass duelist! Well that's really all i have to say though. Hmm? Wondering where my OC's are?

Hehehehehe...

They're taking a loooooooooooooong vacation.

hehehehehehehehehehehehe...
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
Haha, very awesome chapter! Been a while since we got duels!

Nice to see Lance again (the good one). Good to see him doing well. I liked his duels with Weevil, Shaina, and Larry. Heh, I loved Shaina's personality, what a tease. XD

The last duel was awesome. Though Lance lost, he took it well and made a new friend in Larry. :3

Nice to see Kenta again. I'm glad he doesn't hold anything against Lance. Indeed, this will be the start of a beautiful friendship.

Great chapter and nice commentary, guys! Can't wait for the next chappie! _ b
JNaegi chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
Yeah the return of Lance! His duels with Weevil, Shania and Larry was good! It was a good back story for Lance and Shania is a flirt, wonder if he will call her? It's cool Kenta didn't show no hostility to Lance it just proves he is a strong person.

I wonder what seeds will sprout from this friendship? Another mystery that will be reaveled in time I guess.

Those were good commentaries guys!

Keep up the good work!
Belletiger BT chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
awesome chapter. I was surprised to see Lance in there. He showed to be a good duelist. I liked the duels in there. and also Kenta showed no ill towards lance after what happened. thats good for both of them. I wonder who's rge next pov will be
Chaosblazer chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
wow those were some aswome duels and this was a good chapter

Lance's deck was quite impressive as well, keep up the awsome work dude
Chaosblazer chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
Cain definitely has issues that's all I can really say about this poor guy, he's going to lead this world down a path of disaster if he doesn't watch it too.

Otherwise a good chapter concept, i'm looking forward to what comes next
Starlight AT chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
AWW CAIN! COME ON EVEN I CAN TELL THAT WAS CHAOS! OR CHARON! NOT ALL SENSHI ARE BORN THE SAME YOU *beep* IDIOT! GRAAAAAHHHH!

Marta: There's one born every minute...

Amelia: Why don't we have the heroes leave earth to it's demise..see how much Cain will regret it when the world is crumbling around them in Wrath of Defiants.

YOUR 16! ACT YOUR AGE!

Amelia: In real life, I'm only ten years old! So i am acting my age!

Marta: She has a point...

Ugh...where's the others when i need them...

Marta and Amelia: Sleeping. Like we should be.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
Nice! A new Summer Diaries chapter!

A really good and interesting POV from Cain. It's heartbreaking what he had to gone through with the loss of his wife to this Evil!Sailor Senshi. The loss of Mei led to his descent into darkness and as a result his vendetta with the Senshi & superpowered heroes grew. I still think he's going too far and should seek help. This path to revenge is not going to end well for him.

I'm with the heroes in this, though. You should know me. :P

Ooo, nice subtle reference to the night of Sailor Moon episode 200 (Usagi and Mamoru's final series kiss!). And that's where it all begins for Cain's downfall. I wonder who this murderous Sailor that Cain saw?

I do find the idea of heroes turning to dictatorship intriguing. I think it'd be cool if ya did a 'What-if' universe where the heroes become what Cain fears and see it from his perspective, but that's just me. :D

Might this be the event that Zagato and Angelia are telling about? Looks that way. Everything's been aligned and set into motion. So, a few more years until the Wrath of the Defiants? Eh, I can wait! I love your series enough to stick with it! I'm a fan for life! _ b

Can't wait for where this all leads and awesome commentary!
Crimson G chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
I would probably be weary of a few heroes taking over. The Justice Lords episode taught us that it takes one bad day to change your life forever and it also says that there one person in somebody's life that keeps that person sane.

So I would like to see how this turns out. I would also want to the senshi to tell their families instead of keeping their identities a secret. It gets annoying for them not to know.
Lycosyncer chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
Oh yes! Cain gets his special chapter and it will set the stage for future events to come!

I can see that Cain does mean well for humanity and as for his hatred for non-normal humans with special abilities, I am waiting for the moment of when knows about Crystal Tokyo and what he thinks about it. He should be seen as the Well-Intentioned Extremist of the series.

The idea that there is a peaceful utopia and make everyone accept it with no resistance and that all of the worlds governments gave up all of their political power to Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion really shouldn't sit well with him at all and will now set himself a goal to prevent that from happening.

As for future ideas, I think Cain going through what Lelouch from Code Geass would do would make Cain stand out even more in your great list of rouge antagonists. Have you heard of Code Geass? If so, I think you will get the idea of what I meant by having Cain going down the same path as Lelouch would make it interesting.

I'm still tuning in Dawn of Chaos and I am looking forward to the tie ins before Wrath of the Defiants comes in.
JNaegi chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
Good Chapter! So this was about Cain and his vendetta against the senshi and anyone who has powers. I do feel bad for him losing his wife Mei but to be closed minded and being a bigot and talking about purging anyone with abilites, he's becoming a monster anyone should fear. So it began on episode 200 of Sailor Moon, when Usagi was kissing Mamarou at the end of the series? interesting twist. So much to anticipate for this whole series but got to be paitent and don't want to rush it.

Good commentary and keep up the good work guys!
JNaegi chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
It was good reading that chapter again. By reading it the second time around that whole possible futrue reminded me of a desolete destroyed Tokyo from that anime X and the combining of AI coniconius of Ghost in the shell (I gotta watch that). Anyway good commentary!

Keep it going!