Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon OVA: Summer Diaries Special Edition
LazerWulf chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
Hah! 'Emergency Switch'

I see what you did there. A pun so head-bangingly awful that it brings a smile to my face.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
JNaegi chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
It's come full circle and I enjoyed re-reading the chapters and new chapters to boot. The POV's where very good, along with the commintaries for each chapter! Man, the dreded 'Friend' zone for Shimmy but they are improving as time goes on.

Nothing else to say but Good Story guys. Hope their is something like this POV's involved later down the line for this story.

Catch you later dudes!
Chaosblazer chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
and with that it is complete I really enjoyed both versions of this story, the new content in this one was nice and well done as was most of the action, battles, duels and revelations

Awsomeness to the max, this story was a fine peice of work
Belletiger BT chapter 16 . 10/8/2011
awesome chapter. We finally saw how Vivian became sailor Haumea . And It was very unique you adding 3 povs at the same chapter,that gave the chapter a very especial touch.

I cant wait to see who will be the next pov! :D
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
Hells yeah! Vivian is now a Kuiper Senshi, and one that commands sand? Nice choice. That's a unique power for a Sailor.

Anyway, I liked the whole set-up with the three POVs. I really liked you giving Vivian more of an indepth background story. I love the expansions on these minor characters. That takes creative talent! _

Vivian meets Tristan and Duke. Hilarity ensues. What could've led to being a volatile situation with Vivian and Miho led to the Weeper fight. Like Miho, Vivian reawakens into Sailor Haumea and kicks some serious a-s-s! BD

Those two work very well together and can't wait to see how they deal with the Weepers (and the Sandman, too! I want to see your version of him!). So, now we got a Senshi controlling illusions and sand? That's quite a team. I love it!

Huh, that's an interesting idea on the whole Senshi identity thing. Again, awesome commentary and it's become more clear why they appeared in Dawn of Chaos like they did! Can't wait to see Makemake and Haumea kicking butt alongside the Planetary and Kuiper Senshi!

More Summer Diaries please! I hope this isn't the end. _ b
Crimson G chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
Read both chaps 15 and 16.

I'm surprised to see Lance in this and I wonder what part he'll play in the future. The friendship between him and the others will be something.

Vivian is a senshi and I am liking her sand powers. Let's see what they are going to do in Dawn of Chaos.
Chaosblazer chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
intresting story regarding these two senshi and their backgrounds were certainly nice as well

good work on this one, it's well planned and thought out just like the last one was

Keep up the awsome work_
JNaegi chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
Yes finally know how Vivian came into her Senshi Destiny! It was a good chapter and it was a 3 for 1 deal. Seeing Duke and Tristan in this chapter was good too and now they know of Miho and Vivian's mission to eradicate weepers and they got to keep it a secret (It's cool knowing they know something before the others). Sailor Haumea's powers are really cool, she will be a force to reckon with and if her abilites go up to Crocodile's level it will be over!

So that's how the whole they don't know there identites. It kind of reminds me of when Gloria rampaged on Buffy.

Anyway, againa good chapter and these two will be an awesome combination for the Kuiper senshi (exptetation rising alot!)

Keep it going and good commentary dude! Later!
Starlight AT chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
Damn...haven't seen this guy in ages. Not counting Redux. But it's good to see he's still a live, and an awesome duelist at that. Even Larry is a kick ass duelist! Well that's really all i have to say though. Hmm? Wondering where my OC's are?

Hehehehehe...

They're taking a loooooooooooooong vacation.

hehehehehehehehehehehehe...
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
Haha, very awesome chapter! Been a while since we got duels!

Nice to see Lance again (the good one). Good to see him doing well. I liked his duels with Weevil, Shaina, and Larry. Heh, I loved Shaina's personality, what a tease. XD

The last duel was awesome. Though Lance lost, he took it well and made a new friend in Larry. :3

Nice to see Kenta again. I'm glad he doesn't hold anything against Lance. Indeed, this will be the start of a beautiful friendship.

Great chapter and nice commentary, guys! Can't wait for the next chappie! _ b
JNaegi chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
Yeah the return of Lance! His duels with Weevil, Shania and Larry was good! It was a good back story for Lance and Shania is a flirt, wonder if he will call her? It's cool Kenta didn't show no hostility to Lance it just proves he is a strong person.

I wonder what seeds will sprout from this friendship? Another mystery that will be reaveled in time I guess.

Those were good commentaries guys!

Keep up the good work!
Belletiger BT chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
awesome chapter. I was surprised to see Lance in there. He showed to be a good duelist. I liked the duels in there. and also Kenta showed no ill towards lance after what happened. thats good for both of them. I wonder who's rge next pov will be
Chaosblazer chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
wow those were some aswome duels and this was a good chapter

Lance's deck was quite impressive as well, keep up the awsome work dude
Chaosblazer chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
Cain definitely has issues that's all I can really say about this poor guy, he's going to lead this world down a path of disaster if he doesn't watch it too.

Otherwise a good chapter concept, i'm looking forward to what comes next
Starlight AT chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
AWW CAIN! COME ON EVEN I CAN TELL THAT WAS CHAOS! OR CHARON! NOT ALL SENSHI ARE BORN THE SAME YOU *beep* IDIOT! GRAAAAAHHHH!

Marta: There's one born every minute...

Amelia: Why don't we have the heroes leave earth to it's demise..see how much Cain will regret it when the world is crumbling around them in Wrath of Defiants.

YOUR 16! ACT YOUR AGE!

Amelia: In real life, I'm only ten years old! So i am acting my age!

Marta: She has a point...

Ugh...where's the others when i need them...

Marta and Amelia: Sleeping. Like we should be.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »