Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon OVA: Summer Diaries Special Edition
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
Nice! A new Summer Diaries chapter!

A really good and interesting POV from Cain. It's heartbreaking what he had to gone through with the loss of his wife to this Evil!Sailor Senshi. The loss of Mei led to his descent into darkness and as a result his vendetta with the Senshi & superpowered heroes grew. I still think he's going too far and should seek help. This path to revenge is not going to end well for him.

I'm with the heroes in this, though. You should know me. :P

Ooo, nice subtle reference to the night of Sailor Moon episode 200 (Usagi and Mamoru's final series kiss!). And that's where it all begins for Cain's downfall. I wonder who this murderous Sailor that Cain saw?

I do find the idea of heroes turning to dictatorship intriguing. I think it'd be cool if ya did a 'What-if' universe where the heroes become what Cain fears and see it from his perspective, but that's just me. :D

Might this be the event that Zagato and Angelia are telling about? Looks that way. Everything's been aligned and set into motion. So, a few more years until the Wrath of the Defiants? Eh, I can wait! I love your series enough to stick with it! I'm a fan for life! _ b

Can't wait for where this all leads and awesome commentary!
Crimson G chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
I would probably be weary of a few heroes taking over. The Justice Lords episode taught us that it takes one bad day to change your life forever and it also says that there one person in somebody's life that keeps that person sane.

So I would like to see how this turns out. I would also want to the senshi to tell their families instead of keeping their identities a secret. It gets annoying for them not to know.
Lycosyncer chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
Oh yes! Cain gets his special chapter and it will set the stage for future events to come!

I can see that Cain does mean well for humanity and as for his hatred for non-normal humans with special abilities, I am waiting for the moment of when knows about Crystal Tokyo and what he thinks about it. He should be seen as the Well-Intentioned Extremist of the series.

The idea that there is a peaceful utopia and make everyone accept it with no resistance and that all of the worlds governments gave up all of their political power to Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion really shouldn't sit well with him at all and will now set himself a goal to prevent that from happening.

As for future ideas, I think Cain going through what Lelouch from Code Geass would do would make Cain stand out even more in your great list of rouge antagonists. Have you heard of Code Geass? If so, I think you will get the idea of what I meant by having Cain going down the same path as Lelouch would make it interesting.

I'm still tuning in Dawn of Chaos and I am looking forward to the tie ins before Wrath of the Defiants comes in.
JNaegi chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
Good Chapter! So this was about Cain and his vendetta against the senshi and anyone who has powers. I do feel bad for him losing his wife Mei but to be closed minded and being a bigot and talking about purging anyone with abilites, he's becoming a monster anyone should fear. So it began on episode 200 of Sailor Moon, when Usagi was kissing Mamarou at the end of the series? interesting twist. So much to anticipate for this whole series but got to be paitent and don't want to rush it.

Good commentary and keep up the good work guys!
JNaegi chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
It was good reading that chapter again. By reading it the second time around that whole possible futrue reminded me of a desolete destroyed Tokyo from that anime X and the combining of AI coniconius of Ghost in the shell (I gotta watch that). Anyway good commentary!

Keep it going!
Chaosblazer chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
zagato's name makes me think Kagato from tenchi muyo but that's just me, either way this chapter's always nice to read, and the action was nice, keep it up_
LazerWulf chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
I agree that you seem to have captured Dub!Impmon's voice accurately. The only tidbit I would have added to the commentary is all the fact checking we go through to make sure this world is consistent with the real world (whenever possible), like making sure all the games Impmon has for his DS had actually been released at the time this chapter is supposed to have been set, or when the characters cosplay, they only cosplay characters from anime that had aired at that point. Obviously there are things that are incompatible with our world, like the digimon themselves, but I think it's nice that the little things do.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf

P.S. I don't know if anyone else besides you and me read the comments (and I do, you know), but to whomever does, I hope they find this info interesting.
Chaosblazer chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
a very good update and nice timing as it coincides with the xros wars one passing on to take lilithmon down

at least this one lived on

great work keep it up
JNaegi chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
Gotta say you did get Impmon's Brooklyn accent and attitude done pact! Oh yeah whatever did happen to that Lilymon from that torunment? It really couldn't have fizziled out right? Give him a chance Lilymon!

Keep it going dudes!
Starlight AT chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
Hah! I love Impmon's entry. He plays DS games huh? He's gonna turn into a gamer.

Amelia:...

What's wrong with you?

Amelia: ...nothing...

MArta: She's upset that they're all having fun and she ain't in on it.

*Author gasps* Then i shall make you friends!

Amelia: you already did, and almost all, besides two, are willing to do crazy stuff like go out at night clubs, kick some gangs asses...

Huh?

Marta: Dragoon knights.

OH yeah! Azalea and Meilin! Well back to story, anyway the pups of Inumon and Renamon are so cute! Can i have one?

Marta:...and besides your just as powerful as Demona and/or a Makai lord. So really your a little too powerful to be a main character.

Amelia: WHAT? YOUR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOUR NORMAL! AND I'M IN MY SEALED STATE FOR MOST OF THE TIME!

Marta: And I am happy because I curb-stomped most of the Arcadia Movement, Akiza, Jack, Crow, Kalin, and nearly Yusei! So by far I'm Badass normal since i defeated a lot of them, and I'm not even a signer! Nor do i have magic powers!

Amelia: Still doesn't mean you can't be me!

Marta: And i should care why? Your a Princess from a Planet on the other side of the sun. Even if i do attack you, I'll have the entire royal knights chasin' my hide.

Amelia: Good to see you have common sense.

Marta: I was born from what little sanity our creator had.

...That was sarcasm wasn't it?
Starlight AT chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
YEEEEES! A YUGI/TEA CHAPTER! I was so happy when i read this! That part where they fly around in spirit form reminded me of Aladdin for some reason. And that poem Tea wrote was soo beautiful...But i think this chapter struck it home that you are defiantly not bringing Atem back...

Amelia: dammit...

Oh well if you did it would cause problems for both Yugi and Tea...if you brought him back as an enemy...oh boy that would really be bad...

Can't wait for the next installment of SMSE! I probably won't be reviewing Digimon Fusion Kai because my reviews seem a bit repetitive on that story for some reason. Though did read the new chapters and they were great, as usual!
Belletiger BT chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
that was a very nice and lovely chapter. I liked how you added tea and Yugi's relationship in there and the date at the museum was also good.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
D'awww, lovely chapter. _

I really enjoyed reading from Tea's POV, bringing up her childhood friendship, her infatuation with Atem, and now her confession to Yugi. It was so sweet.

Tea realizing her dream and becoming a rockette dancer was very cool. Leanne was a nice character for the little screen time she had. Yugi and Tea using their Spirit powers to fly around the Statue of Liberty was a nice touch. I really liked the poem. It did fit with the circumstances regarding Atem's departure.

At least it ended well. Yugi and Tea got their happy ending. Hope their relationship goes very well in the future.

More new specials plz! :3
Crimson G chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Nice chapter, liked the chemistry with these two.

Later.
Chaosblazer chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
that was intresting, heh using thier spirital powers like that was kinda neat and nice, good thing for Tea her dreams have been realised as well

keep up the work of awsomeness dudes.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »