Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon OVA: Summer Diaries Special Edition
Chaosblazer chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
that was intresting, heh using thier spirital powers like that was kinda neat and nice, good thing for Tea her dreams have been realised as well

keep up the work of awsomeness dudes.
JNaegi chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
You go Tea! She and Yugi have come full circle from Kids to adults to become a stable loving couple. The poem was a good touch to! Good to see she's come far from (as people say) "friendship speeches" to become a rockette and minx with the person she loves! I wonder if Leanne will be appearing in any future arcs?

Keep up the good work!
LazerWulf chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
["I remember that place." How could I not? It was the site of my second kidnapping. Well, third if you count the time in the Virtual World when I played decoy for a princess who for some reason looked exactly like me, but I don't want to talk about that.]

I love this line.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
JNaegi chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
I really like this take charge Mokuba. Anyone would develop a complex of constantly getting kidnapped and being more hands on with how to deal with it. I'm guessinjg the "Kaiba. Mokuba Kaiba" is supposed to be a James Bond reference maybe?

Keep it going!
Chaosblazer chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
i liked the references to gx in this chapter, but other than that i can't really say much other than the commentary never fails

Keep up the awsome work dudes.
JNaegi chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Good chapter! Gotta give it Christina she gives it her all in anything she does! The kuiper senshi have more of a training regiment then the older senshi used to do when they were younger. Good commentary!
LazerWulf chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
I love the fact that Megumi-shishou is one of the few characters in this series that can be labeled as a Bad $$ Normal. She has no powers whatsoever, and yet she is a physical match for the (unpowered) Kuiper Senshi. Plus the fact that she takes down a group of twenty attempted rapists with nothing but a broom handle (wielded like a bo, I imagine).

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
Chaosblazer chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
the reviews keep getting better, I like the weapon explination it makes since

Great work as always keep it up
Crimson G chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
This chapter was good. The Helena and Tyra friendship was nice.

I'm glad Kasumi came around. c-ya.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
Nice little double POV! I liked reading the interaction Tyra and Helena had with each other, and the other new characters.

Pretty cool cast of new characters. The main women fighters each their own unique style of fighting. Also pretty neat that Tyra is adapting to their styles. :D

I loved Helena's apparent jealously of Chun making moves on Tyra. Oh, this is the least I would expect from Helena! XD

Kasumi was an interesting character. So, she's apparently Okami's foster child? Cool. Will this be explained in Gaiden or somethin'? Your commentary implied their first meeting and it'd be neat to see that in story form. Just a suggestion. ;

Nice fighting with Tyra vs Reika and Kasumi. It's a bit refreshing to see normal martial arts action. Glad Kasumi turned her tune and hope she'll treat those two better!

Cool work. Can't wait for the next new Summer Diaries chapter!
Belletiger BT chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
awesome chapter. This time we got a double pov. I loved how you added Helena and Tyra's friendship in there. Its a surprised you adding Kasumi and the others in there. That was a good surprise. I cant wait to see who will be the next pov
Chaosblazer chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
That was a very nice chapter, showing off the various styles of arts was nice, so was Helena and Tyra's friendship

I can't wait to see what's up next on this one, keep up the awsome work dude
Starlight AT chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
Nice, Tyra and Helena POV. And no i will never get over what happened to Helena until that bitch pays dearly, like say send her to Harry Potter's World and have Voldemort torture the hell out of her!

Marta: Geez...she saw the last movie and now she's gone crazy, not wanting to believe her childhood is over.

IT IS NOT OVER!

Marta: See what I mean?
JNaegi chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
Cool a two POV this time! That was good seeing Helena and Tyra more in a positive setting then what happend to Helena on DOC (Which I still want that B**** to pay what she did to Helena!) I gotta say with Tyra going up against an amazon chick and than the champ I was rooting for Tyra! So Kasumi was a foster daughter to Okami and he was able to calm her down and break her defenses so her true personality can show (I'm keeping an eye out for her though, if she reverts back to being kind of a snub have Chun kick her butt!) but all and all a good character! I like seeing Tyra and Helena's friendship in the works, that's the kind of friend you through thick and thin!

Keep up the good work Kainus-Taichou (I'm only saying this once, an experiment if you will!)
Belletiger BT chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
this chapter was so cute. I really loved how you added Talley in this especial chapter. She's in a way a very cute character. Its a shame in the tamers she didn't show very much in tammers original series. I cant wait to see more!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »