Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon OVA: Summer Diaries Special Edition
JNaegi chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
One of my favorite chapters! I didn't pay attention when it came to the twins being born except that they where born in 2007 (Got to be more observent). I wonder if we will be seeing cameos of Naru and Umino and precious Miaka? Good Commentary!
Chaosblazer chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
lol, neat that you posted the chapters in reverse order like that, keeps things intresting as does the commentary, keep it up dudes_
JNaegi chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Another good insight. Too bad Henry and Sara don't get much time together in DOC, dealing with there own Big Bads (Still I got hope for them!)
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
I love the commetary, and that's some intresting knowledge there, I wonder if that's how they got the Rank monsters from Zexal created;

Great work dudes, keep it up
LazerWulf chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
I can't think of anything to say right now, but I wanted to leave a review anyway, if only to boost the count.

Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Very nice review of this chapter, Kazu is a pretty cool person.

Throwing people into the air is also nice keep it up dudes.
JNaegi chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Another good insight! You blew me away with that "Twilight" truck throwing though, I did not see that connection :) (If you can get a book/movie like that in a anime fan fiction then all the power to you and at least Kiyoko is not emo like a certain doe eyed girl, hope I don't get flogged) Keep it going!
LazerWulf chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
This chapter still makes me smile.

Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
lol, what a cool concept, I like this idea_

Keep it up dudes your comments should be awsome like this one's was
JNaegi chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Good seeing this story again. I really think doing the POV's was very good. I liked the commentary too! It really gives you an inside view on everything!

Keep up the good work, this will be good to read in order!
Crimson G chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Interesting, can't wait to get load of the bonus chapters. Later.
LazerWulf chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Here we go! I hope others don't think these commentaries will be too long winded.

87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6