Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon OVA: Summer Diaries Special Edition
Starlight AT chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
Talley an Otaku? Honestly I can see that. Is she going to be the new Senshi alongside Miho? And you gave her a boyfriend? And she's going to have a role in the upcoming Dawn of Chaos chapters? And I'm taking it that Minako already knows about the Sailor V series? How big is her ego at this point?

Marta: Normal-sized, unlike a certain Corporate CEO and Former King of Turbo Duels.

Are you still pissed at them?

Marta: Let me think...YES!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Aww, what a cute chapter. _

Talley was such a cutie pie with her awkwardness, but wasn't overly shy in an annoying way. Her friendship with Riley was cool to read. Talley fics are sooo rare to come by. Heck, I don't think there are any! Hmmm, this calls for research! :3

Talley being a closet otaku was a huge twist. What a room collection she's got! I spy a Calumon plushie! How ironic! Honestly didn't see that coming. It fits and it's cute. Loved that she has a Miku figurine in her office.

Her date with Nate went well. I literally went 'XD' when she wanted an order of a vanilla milkshake with the cherry on top. Oh, boy! And in a fancy restaurant, too! WTF! XD

Guess she doesn't get out to fancy places much. Still, glad she and Nate played games to end the night.

Cool chapter and glad it was down to earth. Can't wait for the next new chapter (whoever it's on)! _ b
Chaosblazer chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
well that was an intresting background check on her, nice work dude keep it up
JNaegi chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Good Chapter! Tally being a closet otaku is a good switch up for her! So she's dating Nate (Feeling it) and I just LOL on when she ordered vanallia milkshake with a cherry at a fancy reasutrant (she is cute!). Man she is really deep into it if she has all those things in her apartment. Gotta say this was refreshing down to earth chapter.

Keep it going!
LazerWulf chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Yay for Random Side Characters hooking up!

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
LaZella chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
I just now got the day after tommorow reference because I just saw the film in my art and propaganda class
LazerWulf chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Well, I'm glad someone remembers ReBoot, at least. Jennifer Connelly may be hot, but she's no excuse for Keanu Reeves (though I gotta give him credit for trying to keep the Klaatu Barada Nikto line in the remake, even if it was rendered inaudible by the special effects).

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
Chaosblazer chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
intresting theory's there at the end, keep up the commentary dudes_
JNaegi chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Good break down of the dimenional/ether stuff. Man I haven't thought of Reboot in a long while. The Day the earth stood still huh? I guess I better watch the old one with that tin robot in black and white and not that fabricated one (even though it had Jennifer Connelly, I guess you can't beat classics like Invasion of the body Snatchers) but I'm getting off topic.

Good commentary!
Starlight AT chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Well finally caught up with this story! And that's a surprise!

Amelia: I'll say! Miho, a Sailor Senshi! Geez, too many Senshi!

What? Afraid you could get clobbered by them?

Amelia: HAH! I could defeat them in my sleep!

Says this chapter where you nearly lost to them.

Amelia: Wha-when did you write that! And hell no I was on that damn limiter! I was a AAA class mage at that time!

Oh going by the class system now are we?

Amelia: Hey I'm an S class demon! Thanks to all the hell YOU put me through!

And it was so worth it!

Amelia: bitch.

Moving on, For some reason I didn't know about the SDSE. Either my email is acting up or it's Fanfiction. But now I move on to Digimon Fusion KAi...last i checked i was still reading chapter 65.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Holy spit! You sure pulled a crazy twist on me! O_O

Miho is now a Sailor Senshi? How freakin' sweet! I loved her illusion abilities, but I know jack about Naruto and gen-whatever. Still, illusions are cool, she kicked some Weeper ass, and can't wait to see Miho develop her powers further.

Sailor Makemake, eh? I like it. And even better since she's a Kuiper Senshi. The commentary was very insightful.

Gee, I wonder how Yugi and his pals are gonna react to this, especially Honda/Tristan! XD

And I wonder how the Senshi, especially the Kuiper team, will react? Pluto's the only one who knows about Makemake. This will be an interesting meet.

And there's gonna be a Sailor Haumea? Yeah, I've got a pretty good idea who it is, judging by the Dawn of Chaos chapter when Miho and her partner appeared! Not gonna spoil! :P

These Weepers are indeed creepy. Yikes! O_O;

Yeah, I want to see more of where this new Kuiper Sailor plot leads. Miho has to find Haumea and fight these Weepers. Sounds like a recipe for a good dark magical girl series (not quite like Madoka Magica, but still dark).

Awesome side story! Can't wait for the next 'new' chapter! _ b
Yamimaru chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
From the physical description of the Weepers, it sounded almost like the Slenderman is one of them in a suit.
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
lol oh wow whar a chapter, I wonder what tristan would think if he knew this;

That's intresting that two more senshi have appeared i wonder if Sedna knows?

Either way this chapter was awsome, can't wait to see how the next ones play out, keep it up dudes.
Belletiger BT chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
That was an awesome chapter. You really caught me in surprise on making Miho as a sailor senshi. and a powerful one. I liked her illusions powers. I cant wait to see who will be her partners
JNaegi chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Dude you rule with the unexpected twist! So that's why Miho was in chapter 32 of DOC! So Miho is a Kuiper Senshi and she and her partner will be like the Uranus and Neptune of the Kuiper Senshi (Sweet!). That was a good commentary going into the configuations of the who IAU thing. Sailor Pluto always training some one ain't she (Poor woman never seems to get any rest). I'm thinking her old classmates and all of the Senshi will be suprised by these coming events. You really are getting me thinking how all of this is going to turn out and exicited! Her abilities will be a good asset to fighting the weepers (good name by the way) and wonder what Sailor Haumea's powers will be? Anyway Keep up the good work and good Commentary!

Later :)