Reviews for Backlash
Augmented Pirate chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
This was such a good story! Lovely amount of whump accompanied with fluff! Wonderfully done
Strawberrywaltz chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing! Josh Whump LOVE IT!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Heh, I've only seen one episode of the USA version of Being Human so far, but I'm loving Josh already.

I really liked this story, I loved Aidan and Sally taking care of Josh, I really like silver bullet stories with werewolves

I love that you've written for so many fandoms that I like :)
Evildarkwolf chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
First being human story I read that I actually liked! Love the caring Aiden :) and hurt josh hope you have another. You did good
edwardfiend chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
This was a great fic! Really enjoyed it. :)
The Mad Writer chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
My feelings! Oh God, that last scene was so beautiful I want to see that so badly in real life. That was really wonderful.
The Mad Writer chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
I absolutely adore the scene in the bathtub. The friendship between these three, I really feel that you've captured it. Though the Aidan/Josh shipper in me is doing a little dance of joy if I'm to be perfectly honest. :3
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Man I'd love for you to write some more Being Human fic like this. Don't know if you even still watch the show... but as much as Josh is my favorite, I'm loving Henry this season too. There needs to he some Henry whump in this fandom, dammit. Especially with protective!worried!Aiden since he's Henry's father/maker. Even throwing in some Josh angst would be amazing... the two people Aidan cares most about hurt and in trouble :D
XxrockyxX chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
This was unbelievably perfect. You are a really strong writer, and this story truly is one of the best Being Human fanfics I've read. You did a great job balancing between drama and humor, and the dialogue/characters were all just amazingly spot-on. Nice work!
LEMarauder chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Oh. My. I just finished season 1 a few days ago and yours was one of the first stories I delved into on FF. Completely amazing! You have such a good read on all of the characters and I never sensed anything too OOC. The dialogue was pure canon (especially Sally in a lot of scenes) and totally believable; I had no trouble imagining this as a real excerpt from the series! Then of course, there's the Josh!H/C. I am a shameless h/c junkie and all the injury/illness woes were so incredibly satisfying to read. Plus, I LOVE the silver bullet aspect of any werewolf mythology, so much potential for all kinds of badness! I also adored how we were able to see all of Aidan's medical awesomeness without having to resort to the hospital. The entire scenario was beautifully done and definitely one of my new favs. Now that S2 is revving up, I hope we are treated to another delicious morsel like this one!

Cheers,

~LEMarauder

P.S. When I was perusing your profile, I stumbled on 'Suits' which I'd never even seen. Needless to say, after reading "Breathless" I was hooked and immediately tracked down S1!
ArcticWolf003 chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
This entire thing was glorious! I loved the whumpage, it really pulled at my heart strings, I could see every scene in my head exactly as you wrote it, you are a fantastic writer and I am glad you exist _ I hope after the next season you plan on writing something just as good if not better than this.
ferret assassin nin chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
I agree. I think the song really puts this whole story and the characters as a whole, and can be related to easily. I honestly like how all of this is turning out. I look forward to reading the last chapter. Can you PM me the song title? it sounds like a really good song.

ferret assassin nin chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
I like how you describe Aidan being irrated with his fang poking the inside of his lips. It sounds exactly like something he would do. I also like how you keep Aidan in character but also fit him well into the story. That can be a bit hard to do. I mean, I struggle with it all time when I'm writing a story, but you seem to have it down. The emotions and different situations are very realistic. Simply put, this is a well-written story and I like it.

ferret assassin nin chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I have to agree with you on the fact that the show does hint, however slightly, that the wolf has at least some symbolence of a human mind. It is, after all, a werewolf. Anyway, great story so far and I ca't wait to read more. I've been dying for the new season of Being Human (American Version) to premiere, but that won't be until at least Jan. 15, I think. So, why not read some fanfiction to pass the time?

kawaiiLizard chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
Nicely done. I particularly liked the bit about Sally in the tub, your description there was very image-provoking.