Reviews for Delivery Boy
xry chapter 1 . 7/9
OMG! This is really funny and cute! I 've laughed so much! ! ! :D
peridxt chapter 6 . 5/1
I first read this on your LJ and I found it on here way later. I reread this fic A LOT and over the years I just keep coming back to it. This is one of my fave zosan fics, the interactions are great and the story is funny and I love how Perona and Mihawk come into the story.
YUNHOHOLIC chapter 6 . 2/26
It was funny ... but I died to see u one kiss at the end
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 4 . 1/15
I nearly died laughing at Zoro calling the neighbor "bitch tits" XD then early lost my mind at the morbid joke he mad...It's literally something i would say too

and Dracula dying touched the feels and mad me wonder how that cat ended up with Hawk eyes in the first place. truly sad he's gone...I secretly wished to read about him scaring the piss out of Zoro first...Is that a bad thought?:/
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 3 . 1/14
I freaking love how Zoro is on point with flaming Sanji XD had me in tears with laughter. well done good sir, well done!
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 1 . 1/14
lmao! the face masks! XD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
God this was one awesome Zosan! I'm reading it at midnight and it's so hard to control my laughter! The jokes are super awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Despite a Fe typos here and there this was bLOODY BRILLIANT I LOVED IT SO MUCH OMG!
anniegirl132 chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
This story was so hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing! XD
And they were both perfectly in character, though there were a few references that I didn't really get... Great story though, I loved it! :)
anniegirl132 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Your story is so funny, I especially love the cleverly unique insults, I couldn't stop laughing! XD
muura chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Okay I've been on a fanfic binge because I started re-reading One Piece, and my friend linked this fic to me when I asked for recs and I gotta say it's so far one of my favourites, if not my most favourite SanZo fanfic I've read. IT'S SO GOOD.

ANYWAY I loved this so much I drew a few tiny doodles of a few of my favourite scenes and I just wanted to show them to you incase you look at your reviews after all these years, haha. albums/v259/Gimmecat/deliveryboy_ Yeah, thanks for writing such a cool story! I was so glad to read it.
zorosexual17 chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
Ah... what a nice fic! Now i can sleep peacefully? No i'll make up my own smut scene now and then i'll sleep peacefully xD i've had this fic on my to read list and just like... two days ago? I started to finally read it and boy i did not now i'll get addicted to it that much!
The trio mihawk, zoro and perona are just so gorgeous! I loved everything about this fic! I especially loooooved your sense of humor! I lost count of the things i've laughed on! I haven't done that in a looooong time agoo! I always read with a pan face! This time i laughed and loudly too xD thank you so much for writting this!
thisfairytalegonebad chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Aww, look at how nice it looks with exactly 100 Reviews on this.
And now I come and ruin it by posting another one. I'm an awful human being *sighs*
The purpose of me ruining that cool looking number is to tell you that I had to decide between reading this fic or go to sleep and well, even if I had WANTED to go to sleep I probably wouldn't have made it because the fic just got me.
I love the Zoro/Perona/Mihawk relationship in here, it's hilarious and adorable at the same time.
Also it's awesome how Zoro and Sanji are with each other, I loved reading their dialogues.
What I'm actually trying to say is that this story is so amazingly well written and easy to read in a way that you don't have to get into it or "force" yourself to keep on reading like it sometimes happens with other fics, once started you won't get out again unless you finish the entire thing.
So yeah, that was a lot of fawning here, but I really loved it (and now I should probably go to bed or I'll hate myself in the morning).
See ya
hellointernet chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Oh my God! The funeral! It was hilarious! I loved Luffy's and Zoro's speech. And the part about needing half the cars in the state to kill Dracula. This is damn good! Look forward to the updates!
Yiyiyi chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
WHAT! NOOOOOO!
MY SPIRITS LIKE, THEN. WHY!