Reviews for Red Light Escape
Tebinth chapter 33 . 12/19/2015
So heartwarming... It actually took me one day to finish this fanfic, because of how well you had made the plot. It's really well written, and can I request a sequel to where it is more ahead of time and they're at their middle ages or older. I really need to cry for something.
fujoshixtreme chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I loved the story up until the ending. I hated the ending with a passion. I feel like grimmjow deserved more credit than he actually got for being a father to Tensa. I understand you wanted patch up the relationship with him and Aizen but I feel like Grimmjow got totally jipped on that. And there's so much wrong with that socially I'm not even gonna go there. Loved the story up till the ending :)
Guest chapter 33 . 6/1/2015
This is really great! I love your stories! :)
animeghostchick chapter 33 . 4/21/2015
This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read in my life. I alomsot started to cry my eyes out because that how great it was. I'm very happy you made this story good luck on making your other stories.
LunarStar98 chapter 33 . 10/4/2014
This was absolutely Amazing! It was so well written and thought out! :D You did a fantastic job and I can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks so much for writing till the end and staying with us! \./
HelleBelle chapter 29 . 9/26/2014
Final! I though it would take her forever to say " I love You". You know like after reading this same story umpteenth times I still have the same reaction LOL.
scheun2100 chapter 33 . 6/24/2014
Thank you so much for a wonderful story.
XxBlueVesperxX chapter 33 . 4/21/2014
...O_O...holy shitz ichigo a stripper?.../
RaeSoul chapter 33 . 2/20/2014
That was a good story. Considering it only got 200 reviews (Kinda shocked by that seeing as how good this story is). I'm I decided to give this story a shot. ) good work!
Sythos chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
I must say this is one of the most beautiful and heartrending story I have ever read, I feel privileged to have read it so thank you
neko54321 chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
well, I'd say that the plot is good but I am not crazy about the characters.
I'm fine with the other characters but I am just a little annoyed at Ichigo.
I was fine with Ichigo during the earlier chapters but now not so much.
I was annoyed at her because she was angry that Grimm gave him 2 dollars for her performance. I mean, why the heck will you be annoyed at a person when they have helped you so much?! If I were in her position I would just thank him for even giving me money since I really need it. It was much fueled when she became a lil nice to Grimm when she knew that Grimm is actually a multi-millionaire. So she was just like any other girl, completely changing once they knew that the guy is rich.

I jsut hope that in the next chapter, Ichigo will change.
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
this was a really amazing story! nice work! one of the best fem!ichigo stories i ever read!
poogle chapter 33 . 6/19/2013
yay! this was a great read! thanks so much :) I especially love the happy ending.
SasoriShadow chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
I'm trying to figure out the meaning behind the title for this fic. Red Light as in the "Red Lights District" where the brothels were in Japanese towns? That's what I'm getting here...
AccountKillerpanda chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Before i read the next chapter, I wanna say. This story is going along very nicely!. Ichigo is not too OOC, I'm not too familiar with the dad of Tensa but i can guess its Zangetsu?. Anyway, I'll be reading the next chapter and I'm sure I'll like it.