Reviews for Red Light Escape
Namikaze ichime chapter 1 . 6/12
i love the themes u used in these storiy:love, hatred, poverty,wealth,politics,deception,passion,motherhood and most of all LOVE
Namikaze ichime chapter 1 . 6/12
nice story, fiesty pairing and amazing ending
DannyPhantom619 chapter 33 . 12/23/2016
Nice ending and beautiful family.
Tebinth chapter 33 . 12/19/2015
So heartwarming... It actually took me one day to finish this fanfic, because of how well you had made the plot. It's really well written, and can I request a sequel to where it is more ahead of time and they're at their middle ages or older. I really need to cry for something.
fujoshixtreme chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I loved the story up until the ending. I hated the ending with a passion. I feel like grimmjow deserved more credit than he actually got for being a father to Tensa. I understand you wanted patch up the relationship with him and Aizen but I feel like Grimmjow got totally jipped on that. And there's so much wrong with that socially I'm not even gonna go there. Loved the story up till the ending :)
Guest chapter 33 . 6/1/2015
This is really great! I love your stories! :)
animeghostchick chapter 33 . 4/21/2015
This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read in my life. I alomsot started to cry my eyes out because that how great it was. I'm very happy you made this story good luck on making your other stories.
LunarStar98 chapter 33 . 10/4/2014
This was absolutely Amazing! It was so well written and thought out! :D You did a fantastic job and I can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks so much for writing till the end and staying with us! \./
HelleBelle chapter 29 . 9/26/2014
Final! I though it would take her forever to say " I love You". You know like after reading this same story umpteenth times I still have the same reaction LOL.
scheun2100 chapter 33 . 6/24/2014
Thank you so much for a wonderful story.
XxBlueVesperxX chapter 33 . 4/21/2014
...O_O...holy shitz ichigo a stripper?.../
RaeSoul chapter 33 . 2/20/2014
That was a good story. Considering it only got 200 reviews (Kinda shocked by that seeing as how good this story is). I'm I decided to give this story a shot. ) good work!
Sythos chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
I must say this is one of the most beautiful and heartrending story I have ever read, I feel privileged to have read it so thank you
neko54321 chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
well, I'd say that the plot is good but I am not crazy about the characters.
I'm fine with the other characters but I am just a little annoyed at Ichigo.
I was fine with Ichigo during the earlier chapters but now not so much.
I was annoyed at her because she was angry that Grimm gave him 2 dollars for her performance. I mean, why the heck will you be annoyed at a person when they have helped you so much?! If I were in her position I would just thank him for even giving me money since I really need it. It was much fueled when she became a lil nice to Grimm when she knew that Grimm is actually a multi-millionaire. So she was just like any other girl, completely changing once they knew that the guy is rich.

I jsut hope that in the next chapter, Ichigo will change.
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
this was a really amazing story! nice work! one of the best fem!ichigo stories i ever read!