Reviews for Immersion
tongueofserpents chapter 1 . 2/27
This story is perfection. Every sentence entertains. Alistair and Morrigan are sex on legs together...
thinkdragonage chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Oh my goodness, this story! I can literally never get enough of this ship-so few people seem to write it, and I get it. It's difficult to make the pairing believable and keep both characters true to themselves. But, you accomplished that here, and with such wonderfully steamy results! I find myself wondering if Alistair will forget all about Elissa once Morrigan's lessons continue...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
oh wow... thanks for lesson :)
ShebasDawn chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I loved this: "She smiled, a hungry wild cat eyeing its meal." That is SO Morrigan! And I love that you didn't portray Alistair as quite the child that some fiction does. This is much more believable. And hot.
Thanks for the great story.
Jaeger Gipsy Danger chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
giggling madly, I played this game and i never got these dialogue choices!
Sunset Rise chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
So sexy, just off the top of fantastic descriptions for this story. If there was any issue I had is there are no other chapters to continue! I want a peek at these lessons! The bits between each "kiss and touch" had really interesting bits of... information, if you will. One action led to another action, really showing how Alistair was learning with Morrigan guiding his way. It makes it lot more believable and far more sensual and an easy read for us readers to enjoy and envision. More lessons! More lessons! :D

Sunset Rise
Hot elf chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
And so much fun to read too!

Great story, fun and sweet and sexy. Kudos to you for pulling this off with such an unlikely pairing.

Keep writing. I love your work!
OMhypothesis chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Morrigan is such a sexy beast. I love her. Thanks for this.
chinpokoma chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
nice. i'm curious how the rest of his training went...
SpitFire45 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
when you play a woman and you have the option you can say "not for that performance" *long gasp* it makes so much sence now

damn you Alistair O.O *side note* good story!
olivegbg chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh, this story was a pleasant surprise. Normally I don't dwell on the M section. Not because I'm a prude but the stories are generally better in the T area. Glad I found yours!
Syntyche chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Okay, let me just say that this was fantastic. :D Please consider writing more like it!
ARoseByAnyOtherStory chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was...hot. XD Of course Zevran could tell. It's like his superpower. This was a awesome oneshot. Morrigan/Alistair would be such a weird yet wonderful couple.
KCousland chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ohhh, so steamy! I can see why this story attracts so much attention, haha! But it's not a dopey story at all, it's sexy and funny and hot! You had fun writing it and it shows!

Zevran catching on at the end... ha!
Ventisquear chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
It's not dumb. Alistair was, a bit, but he found a good teacher. And poor Zev, rejected like that... xD