Reviews for Icebreaker
MusicalRoseLovah chapter 1 . 8/21
Oh, the inner musings of Sam Evans...
xCaellachx chapter 1 . 1/21
Damn! This is now canon in my brain. And Brit, at the end? Priceless.
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 1/11
dude dont cockblock me. lmao
kingsholto chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Mickey chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
So loved it
CaliaDragon chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This story is just completely awesome! I love the way you write Kurt and the fact that Sam knocked Finn for a loop was lovely.

Magpie's Marauding chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Best. Story. Ever. Hahahaha I was laughing a bit too hard.
Aelila chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is just plain awesome. And I would love it if a sequel came from this because this pairing? And this writing? I so wanna see more to this! Keep up the awesome work!
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awesome! I must have missed this on AO3 (surprised). I love your work, your Kurt and this AU. I love Metamorphosis, in particular, but this works. I'm very tired of people portraying Kurt as weak or timid. While I prefer Skilled!Kurt to Super!Kurt, I'll take EITHER before that other mess...particular since they usu have Kurt unable to stand up for himself (which he did quite well, thankyouverymuch). Well written, with perhaps one minor spelling error (which is a wonderful change from normal fics). Anyway, as always, I love your work.
mellie chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is awesome. I so don't understand why everyone on the show is not in love with Kurt Hummel. They should bow to his complete and utter fabulous self. This is why I love fanon.
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wow, and I loved Brittany and her 'ugly dogs' comment. You've left me speechless.
kc1690 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wow! That's insane! I think everyone should find love that way, but only if the other person is interested. It's just awkward if they don't reciprocate!
sable2684 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Completely awesome story! I actually read this, this morning, but I had to run in order to get to work on time. One line stuck with me all day. I would remember that line, and smile. "Dude, don't cockblock me." Loved it! Thanks so much!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
a good one
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
oH I love your kum fics/one shots so much.