Reviews for Quicksilver
ECLARExSHIPPER chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
I've stayed up whole night to read this! It's so.. amazing. The double life Clare was playing, that she slowly falled for Eli, and that Anya was Pica! Call me stupid, but I really didn't expevted that! I loved this story, and I hope to read more from you, because you are an awesome writer!
looneyshazza chapter 18 . 10/16/2013
I wish I could write like this. I am insanely jealous of how you can create such magic. I really hope you write a sequel!
Your Biggest Fan chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
You've ruined me. I don't think I will ever be able to read another fanfiction again. I won't ever be able to read eclare again because of this story. I am so in love with the way you write both Eli and Clare that I'm scared to read other eclare stories because I'll think that the characters seem fake in comparison to the characters in this story. I loved it, a lot. I think my neighbours got scared when they heard me screaming at my laptop screen when Eli told Clare he was only using her. Thank you, thank you for writing such a beautiful fanfiction and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future! :)
degrassian4ever chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
Oh my gosh! You have no idea how much I love your stories. I love mysteries as well! So wait what does Acuity really do then? I stayed up to midnight to finish this story. Cant wait to read another one of your amazing stories
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
what happened to the sequel, Paragon?
DJDvampgirlp227 chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
I seriously admire you for writing this story. You took the characters and managed keeping them true to the source while adding your own touch to them. I never thought i could grow attached so quickly to a story nor did i think i would finish reading it in a day.. poor mother of mine trying to get my attention with no avail. Haha.
Honestly i am speechless. Have you ever thought about making this story a book? If you have, then go for it! It would sell quickly. Im telling you.
Your story is orginal and addicting and wow..
Xoxo
Dj
P.s- i'd be honored if you would like to help me with my stories.. only if you want though..
Ruby chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
WOW just WOW! I love this fanfic I just found it today and I am in love with itt. Its mysterious, dramatic and romantic. IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! especially when Eli tries to deny his feelings for Clare and says he was just using her was heartbreaking!

Overall, incredible job!

KEEP WRITING! because a writer like you should never stop!
MissDegrassi chapter 18 . 11/2/2012
Wow. It made me speechless! Really awesome, you did a great job.
sinsangle chapter 18 . 10/27/2012
BEST STORY EVER!
sinsangle chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
You always leave me wanting more. SO AMAZING!
ChasingYou chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
God, I'm seriously in love with your Imogen. I love that she wants Clare to join, I love that she lets out a squal when it is mentioned that Clare should join. She is just completely amazing!

And I don't know want to know what I would do if I were in Clare's shoes. I'm hoping that she lies to Jake and that she doesn't know anything about the society but then on the other hand, I still don't really know what the society is about. It really is a dillema!

Also I love that you showed the difference between Clare with Jake and Clare with Eli. With Jake, she feels like she needs to show him that she loves him, while when she is with Eli, she just wants it. I think that sums it up brilliantly.
ChasingYou chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Wow, another great chapter! I'm not sure what I want to know more about, the whole mystery surrounding the tattoo and that whole group or Eli and Clare. All those things within that group are so mysterious, but on the other hand, Eli and Clare!

And Jake, god Jake. I'm very curious to see how you are going to fix this whole mess that is Eli-Clare-Jake(-Katie-Adam). I kind of hope Clare breaks up with Jake because the chemistry between her and Eli is just so much more real. But I also get why Clare hangs on to Jake, because he is her security blanket. It is just frustrating. But I guess I just have to be patient and read on!
ChasingYou chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Oh what an amazing chapter this was. It was so amazing. First off, great banter between Eli and Clare. You can feel they are bonding. I love the little snappy comment that Clare made about Eli not having a heart. And Eli's reaction to that comment send me straight to shippery heaven.

And then they talk and Eli doesn't trust himself and he thinks his best friends only talk to him because they are his best friends so they should. It seems kind of sad but I'm sure there is more behind that comment and I can't wait to find that out.

Honestly Jake and Clare can just break up already. Don't get me wrong, I like Jake. But to me, it seems as if he is using Clare. And Clare could do better. So yeah. But that is just my opinion.

Again great writing! Can't wait to read more.
ChasingYou chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Gosh, Imogen is so brilliant in this chapter. I want this Imogen on the show ;)
Also I'm starting to think that Eli has had a crush or some sort of fascination for Clare for some time. I don't if this is where you are going or if it is just my imagination, but it is nice.
And oh my god, mystery tatoos.. it is almost like they are a criminal group or something. I really hope I am wrong because I don't really want Clare to be a criminal. But I'll just read on and find out!
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh my god, wow. I don't really have any other words right now. You literally just blew my mind and this is only chapter one. Can't wait to read the rest.