Reviews for Where There is Love
Sig chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
Beautiful.
Honestly woman, you need to update this more often cos it's like little pieces of candy 3 nomnomnom.
I love Sirius.
And Remus.
And their friendship.
And you.
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
There was something about the way that he delivered his sentence that felt like a stab to the guts to Sirius. He stood for a moment, looking at Remus dead in the eye, before a twisted smile spread across his face. "You really make it hard for me to hate you, you know."

Oh God.

"Now, if you don't mind, I have a suspicious door knocking to answer."
Oh, I want to laugh. I'm so torn.

Oh your last line! You've always had a knack for those though. It was beautiful. I mean, I wanted to laugh with them and manage a smile. I wanted to be grateful that they at least don't part on bad terms. At least, not for now.
And then I remember...

This is such a difficult thing to write and you've pulled it off with your usual panache. Absolutely fantastic. I have no other words.
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Again, so very real. Very touching too, actually.

Scandalacious Intentions chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
I laughed, remembering a past review, at the fact that you said my James was some sort of Marauder hybrid. Your James could give all four of them a run for their money. I absolutely adore him (and would love to see more of him).

I'm also really liking Lucy here. There's so much said without her even making an appearance.

Scandalacious Intentions chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
Hermione watches Doctor Who? I like it.

This couple is one of my favourites. They're just adorable. This one is very real. They've all been in character and nicely placed with believable dialogue, but this chapter just seemed like something every couple does the world over and I just love that about it.

Brill :D

Scandalacious Intentions chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
This was absolutely heartbreaking!

Scandalacious Intentions chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
You know, I love these two. In fact, screw the comma. You know I love these two.

I love the way you write them together. I love how this sums up a lot of the way I felt when I left school. I love how natural this seems - I mean, it could be a conversation between anyone (other than the fact that the speech is just stamped with Remus and Sirius - the way they converse is just wonderful).

Oh and this might sound a little strange, but I love the word 'hardcore' coming from Lupin! I just love it.

Scandalacious Intentions chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
I can see this scene. Tonks was absolutely bang on! I just love the image of Charlie singing Nessun Dorma.

This one was so nice.

Scandalacious Intentions chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
""Cos you're six, and I'm eight, and we don't get scared.""

You have no idea how much this made me laugh! God, this was so true. It was ADORABLE!

""Okay, if you're going to sleep here, don't hog all the covers, okay, Reg?""

As was this.

And your last line was absolutely tragic. It hit me like a punch in the gut after all the fluff. Wow, is all I can say.

Scandalacious Intentions chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
You know what's spooky? This is EXACTLY the way I imagine Fleur as a mother. You really get inside these characters.

I sound like such a fangirl...

Scandalacious Intentions chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
I am ashamed I'm not getting the reference. I read this chapter three times. I think I have the reference, but I'm not sure what it's to.

If that doesn't make sense (which I strongly suspect it does not), I apologise.

Favourite one! Not just because it's the Marauders, but because it's so relatable and honest. I love the dynamic between these four.

Lovely!

Scandalacious Intentions chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
I really like how you write Percy. I like how you can see a lot of the man he became in this. I can see the Percy who kissed arse and the Percy who tells jokes in the face of adversity.

I REALLY like this one!
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
"We're in Scotland," Fred replied. "So, no."

OK. This IS my life.
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Oh this one gave me giggles.

This really happened to you? I want to say 'You poor dear' but a) I think it's a Welsh thing, and b) I don't think you'd appreciate it.

I'm loving these.
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
My God! I've not reviewed this?

Consider the many I am about to send your way, compensation for my lateness.

"James teaching and Sirius attempting to listen."

I promise I'm not going to quote back at you too much, but this was brilliant. It's just how I imagine them together.

I also have much love for Andromeda debating Elvendork when she ends up giving Tonks the most effeminate name in the history of the world.

Lovely last line.

God, I've missed your writing.