Reviews for Have we met?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I notice that you are dedicating to this story, a good job, it would have been nice to see what happens when they get to the baby. I mean, I guess you understand what I mean? and optimus poor, have compassion.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
why can not this just be more driven stories? I like to read more putably, because it is such a good variety. and in general, Optimus is usually forced, or he is really in love with Megatron. so a good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I hate this! why really exciting and good stories end like that !? writes a few stories out of print, but a good story.
Firewarrior123X chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
shoulda followed him to the wash racks
Verelan chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
wow! :O that was hot! and awesome and man, I love your stories!
SilverTeletraan chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I just wanted to say that I am a big fan of your stories. I'm currently going through and reading them but this was the first one that I read.
I could sit here and write thousands of characters on everything you did right, but instead I'm going to say you are a fantastic writer with a lot of talent for detail. Megatron's personality, I think, was spot on! I wish Optimus was less nervous, but hey he lost his memory! I think he reacted how he should have and plus-it's so cute by Primus!
So enough of my gushing about how much I love your writing . Keep up the good work! Fanfiction needs good writers like you to keep it alive!
I'd also like to say that if you ever need a beta, let me know. I would be honored to give you a hand! I'm on very often and I would like to get in a little practice with this genera. I've always loved it (I'm a major mech on mech fan) and I'd like to start writing some on my own!
Let me know if you need anything! You're a friend in my book! Happy writing!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Holy crap that was sexy
Eisee does it chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This story was so much fun to read. Megatron/Optimus is one of my favorite guilty-pleasure pairings lol, and I loved the idea for this fic! Is it too much to ask for a follow up to this? Great job, I enjoyed reading everything from beginning to end :)
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Heh, Megatron got Optimus. I think that, once the war is over, Optimus may come over to Megatron's place once in a while to pleasure him.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Optimus should jump that wall more often ;)
Hullop chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
that was good.
misteriGILER chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
You wrote such amazing, hottest stories of this pairing. I can't get enough of it. Please continue on writing forever 3 The idea just amazing. You're superb godsend bless.
Bloodshot Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hahaha! The ending made me giggle. That was great!
Optimus' girl chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Can you do a sequel to this SUPER funny story of yours, PLEASE! It would mean the world to me! I just LOVE how Megatron got Optimus to sleep with him. I just LOVE your stories that have Optimus in them! Even your stories that have Mech on MEch action in them! Those stories are my favorite kind of stories! PLEASE don't stop writting those kind of stories! Those stories stories always have a very HOT ending in them and I do mean HOT! I would just LOVE to read about Ratchet's reaction when he find out that Optimus had interfaced with Megatron! Optimus is so DEAD when Ratchet gets a hold of him! Please think about it.
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
wow, just-..just Wow, this was a amazing story.

keep up the good work!