Reviews for City Boys
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 13 . 11/24/2011
This story is really really good. I love the relationship you have between Spot & Jack, and I couldn't wait to see their reunion scene! But I guess not. Either way, this is a really awesome story :D
talk-ape chapter 13 . 5/8/2010
This fic was fantastic! Such a shame you never finished it
talk-ape chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
"and let her wank in first."

i love this fic
Keiri Bradon chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Haha! 'Hob' from Robocop 2!

-Keiri
Keiri Bradon chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Never cared to much for Crutchy, so I'm fine...although he did sneak JAck that POTATOE in the refuge...

:) I loved it. Keep it up.
crepes chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
Wow this is really great! Can't wait to see what happens next!
American Gypsy chapter 13 . 3/19/2006
is that the end? it can"t end there! come back! write a final chapter! please!
American Gypsy chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
damn. thats the longest sentence i've ever read.
Techie-Chan chapter 5 . 4/19/2004
i would like a third of someones soul plz! ;) neways, great chappie as usual. and yes, i do hate it when teachers say that, so i start reasnoning witht hem the reasons why there is always a wrong answer, like, there's no wrong way to eat a reeses, yes there is! with chicken or any other type of shit on it, cut into smal peices and sunken into it, so u can't scrape it off, then try and eat it upside down hanging froma jungle gym. its extremely hard and u usually end up throwing up...don't ask me how i know...i am NEVER playing truth or dare again.
Techie-Chan chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
sister, a month, just because i'm cruel. or i could be really cruel and say it was jsut a plot device, but since uve already written the chapter, i guess it doesn't matter that much does it? heh. neways, great chappie once again! update soon!
PS:ur on my lists!
shadowsdancingdragons too long swtichin to Mya chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
I'm not really a big fac of crutchy, but still, i have no desire for acts of senseless violence by trucks.*nods firmly* oh who the heck am I kidding? LET'S GET IT! *starts yelling spot profanities at the truck* neways, i think moralitstic is a word, if it isn't too bad right? neways, yet another good chapter, but when do we get to meet the goil? I could type the whole thing in newsies accent, but i'm way! too lazy. so yeh, update soon plz!
shadowsdancingdragon chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
this is great, you should definalty continue. the accent seems pretty good, it is hard to write, so ill give u a break there. finally, someone else who is sick of people making up there own chars just so they can make spot fall in love with them! don't get me wrong, some are great fics, it's just that there are so many of them, and not all are that great, so it just gets annoying. neways, continue...update soon, ja ne!
Red Cinnamon chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
*watching Newsies right now* hey I really like this fanfiction. I've been skimming this section for a while, seeing as though I'm ridiculously picky. Spot is a tough character to write about, mostly because fans are tough on whoever doesn't do him justice. But you seemed to have pulled him off beautifully. I would have waited a few more chapters to review, but I just couldn't wait. I really like it so far, and I'm still trying to get used to the accents. _ being new to Newsie fanfiction, I'm trying to get the hang of it- but it's not bad. Good job!
Falco Conlon chapter 13 . 9/29/2002
YAY DAVEYS GONE *does a little dance* tappity tap tap _ lmao ok sry v. good story KEEP WRTING I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

love falco conlon
Falco Conlon chapter 12 . 9/29/2002
all three. did u enjoy me last review? (THE RUSKIES ARE COMING THE RUSKIES ARE COMING) hehheh i love spot hes so funny. anyways i hope savannah doesnt start hating him cuz he has to many enimies already (spot u and i need to work on your people skills)

love