Reviews for A, B, C
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I thought it was a very good explanation, actually: I didn't notice it until you pointed it out and then I was like... 'oh, ok... no-sorry-what?'
But the explanation just makes sense.
I didn't get the John's compliment thing, though. Wouldn't that be him saying she'd need to get more than 20yrs younger to be in his age range, implying that she's old?
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I do so love your view of John. I am so jealous of Mrs. Hudson getting to have tea with him. Well done.
OnTheWTF chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Ms. Hudson a flirt?! I don't know about this, Kick. Might as well throw in a, what'chu talkin' bout Willis while I'm at it.
Had an insane giggle fit. An INSANE maniacal, MANIACAL I TELL YOU, giggle fit. At the idea of Ms. Hudson being a flirt. I mean yeeeeah she has/had a boyfriend, but he was kinda married and...don't let her find out I said this...she's...old.

Anywhosywhatsits epic story. Good reasoning. Not straying from cannon. Funny. John was cute. When is John NOT cute? Idk. Had a good laugh.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Well-characterized and utterly delightful.
Ruffsputin chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love your Mrs. Hudson!
Lifedrops chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Rupert Graves is definitely HAWT. And Mrs Hudson is one saucy old minx ain't she? Come on Mrs H, stop stealing the Holmeses' men! Kidding. This was so refreshing, I'm glad I decided to stalk- ahem- take a look at your profile...Yeah, that's exactly it. ;)
Lifedrops
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
this is a great one
Jenn chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I have to admit I did wonder about the A, B and C. Mrs H rocks.

'And Rupert Graves is definitely a silver fox.'
Yup, definitely.
toeki chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
definitely worked for me. i like your characterization of ms. hudson.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Quite a novel idea! Great story!
Quend chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Great! Loved the explanation of the flat numbers, I had wondered about that, and though this may not be logical in today's London (I wouldn't know though; I'm American), it made sense in my head. My best explanation was that it was merely iconic to Sherlock Holmes (that may actually be correct).

Loved it. Just "period, end of sentence". Loved it.

Keep writing!

~Quend
Aranel3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Goodness! This is great! :) I loved you how portrayed John here, it's exactly how I thought John Watson would be :) And Mrs Hudson is fantastic, she reminds me of my Chemistry teacher at high school, but with nerves of steel (well, you have to have nerves of steel to have Sherlock Holmes as your tenant :P) Well, in short, loved this story!

Aranel
intothemist99 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Great explaination! But even better, John and Mrs. Hudson's cute little talk. It's great dialouge, I really loved it. The perspective kind of changed at the end but it worked fine. Nice work :)
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awesome story for Mrs. Hudson, she's a very interesting character.

And you're explanation of the house numbers made sense, and really fleshed out Mr. Hudson's character, though we know nest to nothing about him.

But for me, the best part was from Mrs. Hudson, when she thought, "I'd never have let him move in if I thought he'd break that poor boy's heart." It really tied everything in the fic together. I loved it!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I actually ADORE this. You write Mrs Hudson so very well. 'my Sherlock', aw. Love it!