Reviews for Father's Day
JaToya chapter 1 . 3/2
I really really enjoyed that. Great portrayal of Puck and Rachel.
Xxrunnin-wit-pandasxX chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
That was awesome! I'm so glad I chose today to look at the puckleberry community! Hey so u don't know if u have a twitter, but I'm trying to get puckleberry tending so maybe the producers of glee will se and maybe well get some puckleberry action this season! *fingers crossed!* just tweet #puckleberryneedstohappen or #puckleberry, thanks! :)
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Such a sweet story. Really wonderful and light but also deals with the issue of out of sight out of mind mentality when it came to beth.
bella0148 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
this is SO LOVELY.
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh gosh. You're great at this sadFLUFFFFFF ATTACK thing. It's messing with my head. I love it.
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
So sweet
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
The fact that you used that holiday specifically for Puck is so metaphorical that I can't come up with a simile that will be good enough. Let's just say it's awesome. I loved how you played a little with your story giving Rachel and Puck a story that's not so obvious and ties in perfectly with the TV show while giving an explanation for why he stopped spending time with them.

Anyway, that said (and having run out of stories to read... see, right now I'm like a junkie deprived of pot so I'm going a little crazy) I have to tell you that you have an amazing talent. Your stories are real, and almost poetic at times (like you use sentences that you could easily find in a poem. or sometimes just something one of them says is so true and so perfectly them that it leaves you a little breathless after you read it) and the way you manage to write a different version of them every time and still keep them in character is amazing. You are seriously an amazing writer... as I said before (in some story or other) what you write, what you come up with, is literally awesomeness in prose.

Please, please write more soon. I can't wait to read more 0D
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
awwwww
gleeislove chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
IDK how I missed this but your wonderful. Seriously, whether it is a humourous story, or sadish you make me fall in love with your tales.
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Epic Father's Day Puckleberry. Just amazing.

And absolutely, freaking sweet. Sweet. Sweet.

I think there were monumental moments for Puck and Rachel in this. She's just so sweet to him and he loveslovesloves her back.

Well written.

-a.
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Loved It! :D
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
" 'Cause for me, it'll always come down to you." - Need I say anymore?
fangirlfoodie chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
sniff. that was so sweet.. my heart broke a little for puck :')
Britt chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This story is adorable. I love how all of the Berry's acknowledge puck as a father. Great job!
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 6/20/2011