Reviews for Goodbye
Charlee56 chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
If you didn't get 70 reviews, then lemme know how many are left to go and I'll write 'em all! This was a great story, and NOW you HAVE to write the sequel! I betcha thought that you were gonna get off light, huh?Welll, BUSTED!
KatieBug1017 chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
U drive me CRAZY!I am pulling my hair out right now!
WiseGirl2222 chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
:) this is so good!
Poor Drew :(
Guest chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Loved the story, great job.
KatieElizabethGrace chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
OMG! I LUV THIS STORY! AT PARTS I'M BAWLING MY EYES OUT THEN I CRY OF HAPPINESS! PLS CONTINUE!
AMHOLL chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
This is the first fan fic that has ever made me cried! I luved it favorite fan fic ever 8)
AvyUnbroken chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
That may be the best story I have ever read! It was an amazing plot, filled with romance, friendship, and sacrifices. It was so full of emotion, it mad me cry during the first few chapters. Continue.(Pleease.!)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
*cry* *weep* *sob* GGGGOOOOOOOOOO PERCABETH! YEAH WHOOO!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DREW! Drew is finally NICE!Wow I never thought it was possible to use those words in the same sentence. Unless it includes the word "not".
Conspiracy Keanu chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
What if the whole Percy Jackson series was a real person's account of everything that happened and wrote it down before he died? And all the fanfics of PJO were about the same things but morphed into different forms? Read the name!
ElliGordon chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww. THis is such a cute story! I love it.
AlphaOmega314 chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
I love your story. It was sad and sweet. :-)
missmarthanightingale chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
Oh my gods, that was so sweet! I was in tears every few lines! You're a really good author you know. Please continue.
PJ-and-the-Olympians-fan chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
:D
PJ-and-the-Olympians-fan chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAWW! I loooooooooved it! I just LOVE Percabeth! You write so well! I started reading yesterday at night... I just did't want to stop! You really have talent!