Reviews for Evacuation
Daiguren chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I read the first paragraph and fell in love with your novel/story. _

Honestly. I can see everything happening, as if I'm in the story it'self. It's extremely well made. And well I'm speechless due to it's awesomeness.

Can't wait to read the rest of the story. :P
animebookchic chapter 10 . 5/26/2006
I Am SO glad you are writing again! You are the reason I got on here again! :) Can't wait to completly re-read the story!

Chelle :)
Girl of Light Writer chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
I'm only a level 1 spanish student and your spanish is pretty brillian but i'm only so good with translating and in english it is:

Maddie, you are very (something), (something), gracious, (something), actractive, and smart. You are my light, my health, and my love. I love you Maddie. and adore you forever. Check me on that but that's as close as i could get thanks.

Anieca/ Girl of Light Writter
Girl of Light Writer chapter 10 . 4/22/2006
You story has a wonderful setting and wonderful matches much like your characters are. It is a wonderful setting and with a few more updates you could be the best writter. Set your mind on it and do it.

Anieca/ Girl of Light Writter
GraphiteHelix chapter 10 . 1/12/2005! I don't know how else to put it! This was an excellent read, a definite 10/10, 100%, A...I loved it! Excellent mix of action and romance, and to top it off, coupling of my favorite duo, TK and Kari!

Excellent fic! Keep up the great work!
Time Keeper chapter 10 . 10/28/2004
Wow, this is a magnificant story, very well written and very unique.
M C T chapter 5 . 10/19/2004
I love your writing style. This story makes me feel about Maddie and Ivan that I do Kari and TK - that they are meant for one another. You are extremely talented and I hope you continue writing.
Nobuta-Power chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
good story! The bit in the story where it says The trail verdict came in on August 29 that's my birthday lol
TakeruHikari chapter 9 . 3/11/2004
a little too long. You put a little too much detail. good tho
lighthope chapter 9 . 1/18/2004
ah, well done. i decided i'd leave you an offical review. it has a good balance of action and romance. it's well written and it also is just a good story plot-wise, with many dimensions. good job, especially since half of it is your own creation. the capitalization and other idiosyncracies bother me still, but all in all, it's good. and - what's with the title? fill me in on that.
onward to book two!
Dragons star chapter 9 . 8/3/2003
Ivan, I have to congratulate you on this novel of a fanfiction. I see that you have worked hard to make this and I'm glad you did because this story is another incredible story that I'm sure to look out for other books under your name. Good luck with further writing projects. Best of luck to you!
Dragons star chapter 8 . 8/3/2003
Wait a sec! Wasn't Jason that 'Jerk' who hurt maddie and was sent to prison because of it? Something is not right here...
Forlorn Melody chapter 4 . 7/16/2003
Hm, great! It's funny how I can relate to the dragoons. (I myself have only taken one year of spanish so far.) Great plot building, keep it up!
Forlorn Melody chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
I love it! A mixture of dragoons and Takari, I couldn't have done better. I love the creativity, keep it up!
Masboy111 chapter 9 . 7/13/2003
This is the greatest Tikari story I have ever read, Ivan. along with your great self-created characters, you really showed the love between TK and Kari, and Ivan and Maddie the way that all relationships should be. Just the way they acted towards each other makes me believe that their relationship is a level 1, which in my in-progress crossover fan-fiction is True and Absolute Love. please continue to Book 3 ASAP (I still have to read book 2) because something tells me it's going to get more interesting
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »