Reviews for Angel of Death
Sasha-038 chapter 6 . 1/4
Please don't end this story here, it's one of the best I have ever read and I am one picky reader! The story line is excellent and the way it is written is even better. When McGee cried while reading to her... that part really got to thr heart. So please please continue!
snickersrose93 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
THIS is the Jibbs story I have been looking for. I have been searching around for a few days and not found much, but I finally found this and I am THRILLED! Although, when I hit chapter four and you said there were three more chapters to go, I thought that you must have been counting chapter four as well because I had seen that there are only six chapters. Then I got to chapter six and read that you would be posting the next chapter next week and I knew you had written this in 2011, so I thought SURELY I had misread how many chapters there were (of course I didn't check because I didn't want to know). I got to the bottom of this chapter and went "*GASP* Where's the final chapter? NOOOOOO! It MUST be here! The story is so well thought out and beautifully written! There's NO WAY the last chapter isn't posted!" So I searched your page to see if it had been posted separately. As you know, I did not find it. I am BEGGING you to post the last chapter of this story. PLEASE! My heart, nay, my SOUL cannot bear the dire consequences at stake! Please have mercy and put me (and I'm sure many other fans of your work) out of our misery. This story is to enthralling to simply leave hanging.
GeneaLady chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
I can't handle the suspense... Please finish this story!
Semper Fi chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
OH MY GOD, please tell me this isn't the last chapter! I think not knowing what happens next might actually kill me. This story is flawless.
eva-david chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Wow! I love your story! Please keep writing, I'm desperate to see what happens next!

MissJayne chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Loved it! Enjoyed seeing Mike again, but more than a touch worried for him now.
JibbsShipper chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
Yay, you're back :-) I hope you are already planning to write a sequel...? There are very few stories here about Jethro and Jen actually dealing with her illness.
Tony and Ziva forever chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Ooh, suspense! I can't wait:)
KSBP chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Okay, you surprised me there.. :)

BUT i liked the chapter very much, Thanks, for a great update!
Kari-Kateora chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
... O_O

What a plot twist! ow you have me on edge. I really can't wait to see if jen'll be okay or not. o.o
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
WOW. I was not expecting that. I like it, though. Gosh, I love the angst. It's fantastic :) Only one more chapter? Well, that's sad. But you've done a fantastic job, and I'm looking forward to how you end it!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
Omg mike. Gibbs needs to save jenny from the evil bich nurse. Omg this is amazing. Is jenny going to die in the end? That would be sad in the end like it all wasnt worth it. Update soon
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
Loved it! Great chapter, can't wait for more!

Waiting for an update was definitely worth it :-D

TBC :-)
Paris-eternellement chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
I love this! I can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon!
Kari-Kateora chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
... I am speechless. am aware of how horribly difficult this story must be to write but, if you want my opinion, you're doing a bloody fine job at it. I'm really on edge for the next chapter! I do hope you update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »