Reviews for My Life's A Nightmare
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
FINISH
JasmineLief chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
*ah hem* SABRINA. WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPLOADED ANYTHING FOR LIKE THE PAST 4 MONTHS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, LEAVING ME LIKE THIS. Seriously... It's amazing and I want more but you haven't uploaded and that makes me sad and if I'm sad my soul will come and destroy you unless you write more. That said, BWAAAAAAA IT'S IKUTO. WHY. I still can't believe it... Tadase and... LULU? Upload and I shall love you for eternity and then the gods of Shugo Chara will smile upon you and grant you with the perfect life.

ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA
MonkeyKrazy chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
:D I just noticed that you updated... I fail.

BUT I'M SO GLAD YOU DID :DDD Great chapter! Can't wait to hear Saaya's reaction to Ikuto calling Amu his princess ;) Maybe she could move in with Ikuto instead, huh? Oh wait, but they just met. Urgh, I dont like Tadase ._.

pleasseeee update soon? no pressure, though.
Dark kisshu chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
OH ME GOD ITS IKUTO! YAY I LOVE IKUTO! Hehehehehe the next chapter is going to be fun to read I just know it!
Chicken mic nuggets chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Update soon please
Clove Gerden chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I never like Tadase.

EVER.

Anyways, i love the way your going with this story! plus, i like to imagine Ikuto as my waiter...

Anyways, cant wait till i get to see Ikuto get them for hurting his princess!
addimison2 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Ikuto! *glmps him* Haha, love the chapter! Cant wait for the next one!
vanilla1341 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Thanks for reviewing my first chapter. I really like this chapter and you are a really good writer!

Please update soon!
Blue-Sub-Dominant chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
O.O eh? And I thought she would be staying at Ikuto's house for a moment there.. (sounds of dreams crashing xD)

wd nice one there anyway.. you had an unexpected plot all along!

:D I like this! update!
MonkeyKrazy chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Whoa. I thought that she'd be sleeping at Ikuto's house, and I also thought it would be one of those "girl-walks-inside-a-guy's-room-while-the-guy-is-half-naked-and-he-doesn't-know-that-a-girl-is-in-his-room" scenes, since Amu just walked into Tadase's room without knocking. xP So, I was off guard when I found out that it was Tadase's place that she's staying over for a year. Nice twist!

Anyways, I really don't have any suggestions or anything. Your story's great the way it is!

Update whenever you can, 'kay?

Btw, what song is at the beginning and end? The lyrics sound familiar when I read it over and over, but I can't remember from where I've heard it from...
addimison2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011