Reviews for Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better
Warkitty chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
: )
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hilarious! I totally thought they were fighting for real until the "overdid it" part. So awesome
op chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I loved it
dannystar9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Okay, this was awesome. I actually believed the fight right up until the line when they said they overdid it. Hysterical. (oh the sex in the closet part is good too.)
unexpected sabotage chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Lol xD nice job lolol
Abbi4Raie chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
lol. soo funny
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh Gods! I think I busted my spleen! That was awesome. I think my friend read me the part where Cameron suggests they go have sex in the closet. That was great.
lilyds chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is a great story. I am glad you had Kutner in this story. I hope you write another one.
ThirteenStrikes chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I laughed out loud at the mating rituals of ostriches thing. HA. :D

I love Camteen. Thanks for this short little fic - although I'd like it if you uploaded more stories too.. :)

And Rem... "It's not my fault I'm a better doctor than you." Damn. The moment she said that I had doubts that they were actually fighting. Very funny.
annarky92 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
OMG

I'm laughing so hard in here. Their fight was... well, it ended in 'hot lesbian sex', as House would say. It's good enough for me (:

AND KUTNER IS BAAAAAAAACK! *has a thing for geeks* - again.

Awesomeawesomeawesome. Ok, it was worth not watching the Cirque Du Soleil video right away, so I forgive you 83

It's... oh boy, so fun! But I still can't see the Taylor Swift song in here... isn't she always sweet and full of love and crying because of a boy? *shrugs* Oh well, who am I to say something about her? I bear listening to, don't like.

KEEP WRITING MAN! I'm here to read ;D