Reviews for Last Chance
KurenaiLife chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
You have to continue on. I really can't wait for an Ameripan one. I OTP them!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
So beautiful! I HEADCANNON THIS AS CANNON NOW YOUR AMAZING
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Eek! I'm sooooo waiting for the Ameripan one U/
rjanarielle chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I'M GONNA BE WAITING FOR THE AMERIPAN! Oh, and the previous chapters were adorable!
ANIMELOVER69 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
just saw hetalia 'paint it white'. have to say your story is dead on. it fit perfectly in with the movie. can't wait to read more
StarlightShoujo chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Yay! :DDD I am super upset they never showed France and England ALONE IN THE WOODS in that movie though.
Word of advice: Watch part of the dubbed one, When France and England go into the info room. There's quite a pleasant FrUK surprise there -
StarlightShoujo chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
XDD I wish I was a kitty too! But I would've spied on FranceXEngland .
That was really good! I LOVE GERITA!
Tv Centric Universe chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Hilarious and amazing. England did look hot.
Kohaku Megumi chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Omg, FrUk! I liked this... I liked chapter one too (but I found no reason to review on both chapters), GerIta is adorable. I can't wait for the next chapter, if you're inteding to continue it; Ameripan is my OTP. Update soon and keep writing! :D

-Kohaku Megumi
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Aw this is cute. I can't wai to see that Ameripan chapter next. I love all of these couples and it's hard to find good fics with them. And you write them so well. Can't wait for the next update!

Love,

Neko Ninja Hezza
speadee chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I think this is the first fanfic I've read on "Paint It White." Then again, I'm new to "Hetalia." I liked the movie, and it's good to read some extra scenes on it.

I remember Germany saying "unfamiliar island," but I thought it was the island they all got stranded on in the series (the one where the Axis wrote "SOS" in the sand, sat around the fire, and got attacked by the Allies). I guess it was my mistake.

Germany hardly shows his feelings, so it was good to see his fear and worry for the others. It is like Italy to cheer and loosen others up, even when scared.

I remember seeing a few seconds of England while Germany while finding his way through the jungle, so it makes sense to write about him next. You put his imaginary creatures to good use. It is like him and France to fight, but I'm glad they stopped themselves and even helped each other. Good idea for why France is a flirt!

I like how you included their talk about the end of the world, because in a way, the Pict were trying to end the world. At least it got them together. I don't imply or think about sexual things.

I think you should also include Russia and China. I at least want to see how they got out of there.
RedcurrantSmoothie chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
First off, I usually hate yaoi. I like some tine to time, but just fluff and stuff, never anything major. But for some reason, I was drawn to this story.

I'm really glad I was. It's very well written, perfectly in character which some fics don't manage, grammar and stuff good.

Also, somehow I found myself grinning all the way through. That really scared me, as I'd never done that before reading something like this.

The only thing I can think to criticise is that I think more chapters are needed. In other words, update soon!

I freaking loved paint it white, too! It's weird, I've only been a hetalia fan for about three weeks and ice watched both seasons, half of season three, and the movie because I'm skilled.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Haha! I agree, their were many different things that could have happened to satisfy the fangirls... I too glare at Japan *glares at Japan* but I can't for long... *aplogizes and hugs Japan* lol! But I do agree with pretty much everything in your authors notes. Even the last author note on the bottom of chapter 2 *blush*

These are very good! Hehe, fluff (_) I hope you do chapter 3 soon! Its really fun reading this! Sigh, the missed opportunities... If only they got animated too! Ah well, we have our imaginations, imagination is always better (_-)

Good job! Keep it up!
zutarakid50 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
This was a great chapter! :D I always thought something like this should have happens in the movie. Can't wait for more!
DelirusDelirum chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Ve Moar!

Dammit Japan! All this would have happened if it wasn't for you!

Japan: But-

NO NO! It's too late for sorry!