Reviews for Ego Sum Sententia quod Sententia Sum Ego
eggmiester chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
i don't care if this is a character-development chapter- hell, if anything, i approve of it dude!you're fight scene's are good and epic, but you really shine when you do a bit of character development. they are all very well written and unique- and human. not to mention sympathetic: poor david and kevin. and wes too!

seriously dude, i don't mind if most chapter are char-development. not when it's this good. anyway! that's all i have to say for now! keep up the good work!
Astrih Konnash chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Geez, I didnt see this before - reviewing and subscribing for updates.

Nice story, yes, I saw the P4 reference (Sou/Ris pairing? Different, but its ok _ )

Laters!
radioactiveheater chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
DUDE THIS IS SO COOL.

Just found this fanfic.

Anyways, I'm a Latin student, so maybe that's why I enjoyed it a bit more, aha.
eggmiester chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
again, this is looking great! really great! and bahamut? DUDE! i squealed a little when i read that. jason can use BAHAMUT!

oh christ man, you are awesome! who else do ya have planned for beast persona? more FF summons? maybe yu-gi-oh monsters? OHHHHHH, this looks so cool!

and the threat last time? i meant it as a compliment dude! ( unless you were joking as well? :( ). what i meant was that i know what you're capable of dude: so if ya start to slip, or get lazy, or if there's a MASSIVE drop in quality, i'm gonna tell ya. In a good way though! ya know, constructive criticism and all that jazz.

anyway: before i go: i am AWFUL at consistently reviewing every chapter. but don't worry if i don't leave a review after every chapter: you can guarantee i'll still be reading! so keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
eggmiester chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
colour me INTERESTED! ya know, i was just thinking: why doesn't anyone use norse mythology? norse mythology is awesome!

and lo and behold, the master-of-mythology is here! well done dude. tis an interesting story- judgin' from your name, i'd say ya understand tarot as well? because already i have a basic understanding of each character from their tarot alone- and the persona's ya picked for each character also helps me understand 'em- basically, this was all well thought-out. so fair play!

no major criticisms- it's pretty me, the second you mess up, I WILL SCREAM ABUSE! so, y'know, don't mess up.

but anyway: lookin' good!keep up the good work! i'm looking forward to the next chapter!