Reviews for Tomorrow
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Haha, Arty and Holly! HAHAHAAAAAAAAA! Awesome.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
In regards to Chapter 12, this was the first fanfic that I've read that killed off Alek. And you did a good job of it. (Well, I prefer him alive, but excellent writing.) love the entire fanfic, so please continue soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
This is amazing (I love sci-fi as well) Deryn is so in-character here its incredible! And Alek is still the stuck-up prissy prince he was at the start of the books. I'd like to see this continue.
SecretKeeper1095 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love this series too! The first chapter especially made me cry for some reason. "And In the clearing, two laughing memories played, youthful and joyous." *sob* I don't know why. Now I can't even listen to that song anymore without feeling sad.

Suffice to say, you're a genius writer.

Please keep going with this series?
Citrine Griffin chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Citrine Griffin chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
ohmigod. Three Words:

Russian. Sleep. Experiment.

ok, I got that out, gotta send this to Caleb now! (hew slept with the light on...for w eek, after reading RSE. LOL)
Citrine Griffin chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
woah, what was it?
Citrine Griffin chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! yes, as a yuri fasngirl I have always supported that theory, and this was adorable!
Oniongrass chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
Sequel please!(chappie 13)
HopelessRomantic chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
Yay! You're back!

No need to explain, I'm a sci-fi nerd too, (I've read some of your Star Wars fanfics. They rock) so I know how it is. And I enjoyed this. A little confusing, but a really cool idea. :-)
sarasponda chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
Ha Ha! I don't know if you're trying to parody a certain sci-fi in general, but man Deryn sure sounds like Jar Jar Binks.
ladyhart21 chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
I'm not a huge sci-fi nerd, but I really enjoyed this! Deryn's nonstop "sahs" made me think of Dobby though, and then I burst out laughing. A sequel would be cool. If anything, the idea of the Leviathan just got cooler, because now its a giant living ecosystem whale warship... In space!
ladyhart21 chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
This made me cry! really it was that good, and one of the best fics I've read with a tragic ending for either Alek, Deryn or all of the above. Deryn was very in character, and I like how she died doing what she loved. Great job :)
ladyhart21 chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
Yay fluff! You kept Deryn and Alek very in character and really got to the heart of their friendship, nice job :)
ladyhart21 chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Oh, this is really good! I wouldn't mind reading more in this vein, although its great on its own, too. I looked up the song on youtube and played it while reading, and yeah it matches nicely :)