Reviews for Some Things To Hold Tight
Neon Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
The story's lovely, and I'm delighted at the ingenuity of getting Cas into a vessel and being able to pull Dean back. (And oh by the way, "I broke right away"? Yes, of course he did, excuse me while I go sit in a corner and rock...)

But what really made me literally laugh out loud? "Pious living". That's something Future-Cas would come up with.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Depressing yet oddly hopeful.

Lucifer is going to recognize that Dean is back, right? Will he come after them again?
Pentakill Lux chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I really don't get why your stories don't have more reviews. People must be frigging lazy, bacause they are amazingly good.

This was a really good idear, and you really have a talent for describing Castiel and Dean's relationship in a way that is so heartbreaking and painfull and beautiful. There is nothing forced about your stories, as if you were making something wierd happen. Everything seems so "well, of course."

Thank you again.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
oh my gosh, its beautiful. So heartbreakingly sad.. there just isn't enough 2014 stories!
KRenee chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I must say, I love how I just favorite every SPN story that you write. I fail. :)