Reviews for Seeing With New Eyes
Princess Rio Kastle chapter 1 . 3/11
Aww, so sweet.
WreckItRalphFan chapter 1 . 1/8
Beautiful! It's been a while since I've seen it, but you did a great job of bringing the characters back to life for me!
monkeymouse7906 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
any more? Will you write another one? Let me know please.
emmyemby chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Yes! So much better than the actual ending x
8812epic chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
i love this story. good job!
kassidy chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
so sweet
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Good story! Lisa
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I was totally thing they should have done this in the movie!( Garret getting his sight back )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wow that was beautiful thank you for putting it on fanfiction so i can read it.
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
that was so good
GoldfishDanYAY chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
this is really sweet :3 Though, in my opinion, him being able to see was just a BIT cliche, but that's fine :3 it was an awesome oneshot X3
suns and stars chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
that was beautiful I wish that garret got his sight back like Authors arm healed
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Not sure if English is your first language or not...but well, the grammar and punctuation in this needs major work.

For instance, grammar:

'...Garrett responded swirled her around to face him.' should be '...Garrett responded, swirling (Actually, *twirling* would be a more accurate word, but to each his own) her around to face him.'

Punctuation:

That can also be helped by the up-top example.

If you need more help or clarification, please feel free to ask. Sorry if I sound mean up at the top, but this is just meant to be concrit. And besides that, I just had to put my dog down today at the vet's, so I'm more irritable than normal because it's been a bad day...
kittycatvamp chapter 1 . 8/20/2011