Reviews for Taken
kissacazador chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
Hey Sweetie, glad to hear things are better. I honestly cannot believe any readers would abandon you :)

~Take care~
Funny Al chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
I'm soooo sorry! I feel all bad for ya and your sis! No rush on the story! Help your sis as much as you can!
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
great chapter!...i cant wait to read about what happens next!...keep up the great work!...please update when you can... :)

PS...im sorry for ur sisters loss...i hope that everything workd out well in the future... :)
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
great chapter!...keep up the great work!... :)
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
loved the chapter!...cant wait to read more about what happens next!...keep up the great work...update soon... :)
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
loved the chapter!...i cant wait to see who was there at the diner to save nick brian and chris...keep up the great work!...updare soon again... :)
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
loved the chapter!...i cant wait to see what happens next!...will nick be ok or will the vampires try and get another go at changin him into a vampire!... :)
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
loved the chapter!...cant wait to read more!... :)
kissacazador chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
I'm so sorry about your family problems and I will have my fingers' crossed for your family to stop hurting.

I think you were totally wrong about this being a "sucky ending and this chapter wasn't as good as It could have been".

There was nothing wrong with this at all, because it had- Nick finally calling his dad; Brian had agreed to kill his brother, but didn't know that Chris was there listening; then you ended with- "Go get Nick's mother. I have a big plan and if it works out, which it will, that boy will never be the same again…"

Stop being so hard on yourself and be aware that this chapter was just fine the way it is :)
Mrs. Zacky Vengeance chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
Loved it anyways.
Funny Al chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
OMG! That was unexpected!
Mrs. Zacky Vengeance chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
Wahoooo! Something interesting. Again! Excited now. Actually even more.
kissacazador chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
Oh man, what the hell! You have got me hanging here...I need another chapter, ASAP!

This is unbelievable! Nick was specifically chosen by Lucifer and Brian was in on the whole thing! Then to top everything off Brian is told "Your destiny is to kill your brother." OMG!

I don't know if I'm more pissed or surprised...what until Dean finds out!
Funny Al chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
It's very nice how you've created the personalities so realistic.

Great job! Keep it up!
kissacazador chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
So, Nick has a little crush, but all that will have to wait becaus is there! Hurry up Dean...your kids need ya already :)