Reviews for A Slice of Bittersweet Life
TetraOfTheInternet chapter 39 . 6/1/2014
Wow, forever alone meme AND Alice Of Human Sacrifice?

You are like, my best friend right now.
TetraOfTheInternet chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!? *le gasp*

ALICE OF HUMAN SACRIFICE!?

:D
Aabluedragon chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love you. I love you so much that I will read this again and again.

As a little way to keep track of how many times I do a complete re-read, I'll make another review for each round.

Re-read: 1
SubZeroIceDragon chapter 59 . 8/17/2013
Holy, a ton of updates. Someone has too much free time on their hands lol. Wasn't expecting anything like this honestly, but it's a nice touch to a story that already 'ended.'
But yay, spin-offs are great (at least I'd name it that)
...idk what to say. I like it, okay? Okay.
Aabluedragon chapter 59 . 8/17/2013
Update central today, eh?

You have no FREAKING idea how happy I am to see your stories updated. The second I saw my email notification pop up, I smiled Denmark to Shamestown :D I have read this story alongside both Why me? and Why not? and I am freaking ECSTATIC when I found out that the girl was Kara. I love you even more now.

/glompyglomp
Luvrainluv chapter 59 . 8/17/2013
They have counting sheep CDs?! Must...buy...
Oh yeah, chapter. Yay omake!
Tanglepelt chapter 57 . 8/1/2013
Congrats on finishing this! I love this story so much, so I was a bit sad to see it over, but at the same time, I know exactly what you mean about writing certain ages. XD

...It's hard to imagine that I've been reading this story for two years; it went by so fast, for me!

I can't wait for the sequel, though
asits9 chapter 57 . 7/30/2013
you did a really great job here! keep up the good work!
Aabluedragon chapter 57 . 7/28/2013
YEEAAAAH! I found this fanfic today and finished it within 8 hours QvQ. This story is and will always be amazing. Nana had to go through so much and was able to pull through and still salvage some hilarity in the situation! (That... Sounded incredibly cheesy...) As for suggestions, I'd like to see more of Nana's gender bend and how (s)he interacts with his/her friends and acquaintances. I'll be looking forward to the awkwardness between Nana and Ryan when the meet again.
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 57 . 7/27/2013
*glomp* I LUFFLED THE CRUMPETS OUT OF IS FIC AND WILL BE SURE TO DO THE SAME WITH THE SEQUEL! :D
TheRollingGirl chapter 57 . 7/27/2013
Awesome i can't wait for with a dash of melancholy!
SubZeroIceDragon chapter 57 . 7/27/2013
Feels... I already had enough for one day already! T.T
I see... that's how you wanted to plan out things... I think I voted for that. (Don't remember honestly)
It's funny how when I read the beginning of the epilogue, it felt like the beginning of the prologue for this story from 2 years back... it's incredible how you've managed to do something and keep it interesting for so long. But good things will have to end it looks like... for now. Was a nice and touchy ending/new beginning.
Quick question: Not sure if you're gonna answer this in the next 'story' but was there any new units during this 'time skip?' And what's Melancholy mean? I've seen that word in that one anime. (which I can never pronounce)
So yeah... I enjoyed this story so much c:
EliteKessu chapter 57 . 7/27/2013
CONGRATS ON FINISHING IT!
Such a good story with twists and turns. I wonder what you would put for Melancholy. (Side note, I think I will learn how to spell that word thanks to it. XD)
TheRollingGirl chapter 55 . 7/11/2013
Ermergahd...so touching...D: Well atleast nana's memorie is feli though.
(The feels man,the feels.)
RedWolf Lover chapter 55 . 7/8/2013
I feel a rant coming on... prepare yourself...