Reviews for Secrets
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Loved it,awesome
embryo-poets chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Lots of scenes. 3 Shina likes.

Love your work!
anime-lover890 chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Aww this story was so sad at the beginning, and then it became nice and fluffy its was lovely it made you cry and smile, I love both these pairs and the story showed their relationships well _
Orion'slover chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Super hot! With cute fluff x)
UryuuByakuyaBabe chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
v. good storyline.
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
I was about to say that's alot of sex xD and ask where they were but then you said that Isshin came home but that just raises another question where were yuzu an Karin? XD nice wonderful story loved it! And I have another question is this after before or during the winter war or just a whole entire au because the absence of aizen makes it feel just a tad bit empty... But if there was a chart listing my favorite fan fiction this would be in the top 3! And your like one of my favorite authors because your stories are detailed and you make it feel as if they were really happening in real life!
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Daaaaaaammnnnn make up time! Lol amazing

What is your inspiration? Because what ever it is that is some good inspiration and you really should be a real writer it's really good and if you are a really writer I want to buy your book!
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Fluffy! :D
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Damn! They should have worked together! XD
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I don't think this was ooc one bit! I really think Grimmjow would do such a thing!
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Am I the first reviewer? I I am cool but- holy damn you posted 10 chapters in a day? Amazing!