Reviews for Perpetual Transience
RowlingsGirls22 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I LOVED THIS! THIS IS SO AWESOME! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Wxnderland chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was honestly amazing, I really Love this fanfic and love the plot of it! It's honestly a really good story! Hope you upload more Kutau stories!
Pear-Shaped chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow...just wow...that was really awesome! Just...awesome! Pardon my limited vocabulary when it comes to describing my favourite fics, but I can't really say it any other way. It was just so emotional and realistic...and really sweet:)

;)
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh, wow, that was absolutely priceless! I don't think I've ever enjoyed a Kutau story more! Funny, serious, romantic, believable, awesome, wonderful - they all describe this amazing, amazing story! The plotline was epic, the character development couldn't have been better. The one and only thing about this story that I had a bit of a problem with was Amu's characterization. She didn't seem really OOC, but she wasn't really IC, either. But other than that, the other people's characterization was completely on target!

Amazing, amazing story. Wow. Just... Wow! 8D
Pro-Rose chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Aww x3 that was so cute~ And the first Utau-Kukai centered story I've read. Heh, no criticisms for me; it was truly 100% adorable.
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This is officially my favourite Kutau fanfic. It was brilliant, how everything flowed and moved on. The sequence and events were great, everything leading to something else, and how their relationship developed at a realistic pace.

The ending was amazing, I could see the scene happening. It was simple and cute but not overly sweet. You've done a great job here :)
the inversed butterfly chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is absolutely beautiful and well-written! Great job!
Lizzie Beans chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I finished reading it from finish to start and I felt like I didn't want it to end.

This has to be one of the best Kuutau fics EVER!

Still had me giggling there 5 minutes after I finished reading it.

This is one of the VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY few fics where I actually accept Amuto. ))))

A very good job, write more! For Rimahiko next time, I hope? :)

- Lizzie :)
nowsigningin chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh my goodness!

This is too good!

I LOVE every part of it. It was awesome! Love them both, really.
forgotten music lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hey~ :)

Please write more stories like this. It was so GOOD! you described it so well, it felt like I was right beside them, listening. How did you get to write so well?

I'm like horrible at writing stories but enjoys reading them. have any advice for me, please share them. it would be awesome.

PLEASE Continue writing stories!

forgotten music lover
mezzanine wolf chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Squeee! Yes. Yes, this story definitely deserves a squeee.

A heartwarming take on a relationship, excellent job! You've captured the characters really well, meshing the original motivations with the AU take.

I'm meant to give a well rounded critique, but I'm kinda crap at that so I'll just mention the one niggle - the scene where Utau visited the soccer match, it took me a few tries to work out what was happening, I think I was expecting a scene with stands to be her concert first. (I think this was just me though)
Snow-Aquamarine chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
You know what? You just made my day,

This story is just simply amazing.

It's the best kutau I've read.

Please make more, of the God pig kutau will never forgive you. ;-)
Rima chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Wow with your talent u should write your own book
Chiyoko's Charms chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh my god...This was the longest Kutau one-shot I ever read...and...I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It was funny reading when Utau got plummeted into the sand and when Kukai got pulled down too. You got that idea from Rimahiko right? But anyways, it was fantastic! Hope you write more fanfics!