Reviews for Slowwing
jj chapter 1 . 4/28
nice
ReyDelRey chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Hmm what happened? What's this based from? Nice fic!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
What's the context of this? 'Cause I really like it, but I'm wondering if it is referring to anything in particular. Great work, though. Blessings, Sophia
lumutness chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
is this a jab at new-52?
Because I feel that it is.

Bittersweet. like it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Great job, i thought the interaction between the two was great. Could you clarify why they don't remember each other though? Were their memories erased or something? Could you just put that in the authors not or something? Anyway amazing story, I really enjoyed reading it :)
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Awww. That was really cute. XD I like the sense of knowing but not they both have.
The Official Girl Wonder chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was really well-done!

However, uh...do they have amnesia in this story?
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
A cute short story! Shouldn't Bruce have already introduced them to each other?
Pickles12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Hehee~ Aww, that was cute _
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
why doesn't he know him in yiurv story?
Nic.Lan chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This story should warrant epic bromance and fluff because it's giving me cavaties~ 3

Wonderful story
Grisabella chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Why? Why you make me feel these things? I love the brotherly relationship with these two we really don't get to see much of it these days, And with EVERYONE and their mothers angsting about Damian and Dick I'm growing increasingly concerned if the brotherly love with Tim will survive. If not (and my suicide attempt fails) at least I'll always have this fic. Best post-reboot story yet! Thank you very much.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I really liked this story. :-) Your writing is wonderful as ever :-) and there are no things to complain about this one-shot.
DreamWriterx3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Awe! Again so adorable! This makes me want to jump into the freaking story and just hug them all! ...And I usually hate hugs...

Anyway, at first I was thinking they knew each other as Dick and Tim but not Nightwing and Robin, but then I realized...I think!

Either way, please keep it up! I come to the Batman Comic fanfics primarily to see if you've added any more brotherly moments!
Cr1mson5 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Aha! So I'm not the only one publishing post-reboot tales! At least, I assume this is set post-reboot. Anyways, this was a great fic and extremely well-executed! There were a few minor spelling and grammatical errors here and there, but nothing too jarring. All in all, another masterpiece! You've done it again!