Reviews for Gandalfer: Naruto
Tsamoka chapter 2 . 7/16
This is a nice gesture and I agree with it entirely. Too bad Fanfiction doesn't allow copy-paste any more. Can we please get back to the story now?
powman98 chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
I enjoy the story, but the pention is over if you would be so kind as to get back to updating this story that would be nice.
Madgormley chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
great start to story so far i hope to see more updates for this
HI I Am Akai chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Again, another stupid boring fight. Not even a kick to the face. Just finished like that. It like everyone writes this kind of xover fic dońt have gut to put even a slap in a fight
Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This is just another random OC that looks like Naruto and has his name.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
huh uh, so "fun time OC we named Naruto just for fun"? Seriously, like it erased his whole personality and signature techniques to make him a show-off, lazy womanizer... and stupid enough so "complete" an unknown summoning like a dumbass who doesn't know the dangers of Fūinjutsu. And here I was hoping the 'ANBU' part of the summary meant he'd react like a ninja, but guess being a military leader doesn't require any tactical skills, eh?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
How the hell would Naruto go unconscious
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Didn't like alot of things in this chapter. For one I don't like how Naruto's reason for why Louise should respect him. Saying i'm an ANBU captain means little to her as they're not in Konoha anymore. It also makes him sound very pompous. His reason for why she should treat him with respect is because he's a human being and doesn't deserve to be treated like some kind of sub-human. I also didn't like how he punched the guy in the face at breakfast. It seemed like some juvenile attempt to endear him to me by making hi seem tough. But all it does is make him seem like some kind of narrow minded brute who resorts to violence on a whim. He's a jounin level ninja atleast, he should be able to just steal it back from the guy. Then maybe the guy tries to steal it back but Naruto keeps dodging his attempt and dancing around his swipes until the guy tires himself out, which reflects Naruto's fun loving and mischievous personality.
revan rules chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
What the hell?
Black Durion chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Awesome story plz continue soon
Sao4life chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
You should update this if u can and I agree with u in how storys are just dealted because of somethings
Jose19 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I want you to continue this story because it has caught my attention, and I want to know how this Naruto adjusts to such a strange world, and how can he handle Louise because she is a lot of trouble for most people to handle.
EpikalStorms chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
This is a rip off TT Plus, it;s against fanfiction rules. They clearly state that each chapter must have story content. You're not even suppose to put up lone author notes(even though everyone does THAT one). GIMME SOME STORY TO READ PLEASE!
Tatsuhiro chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
SO...like the story idea but...you're not updating?
naruhinafan 101 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
this is a good fic. dont these fic pleace