Reviews for Gandalfer: Naruto
Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This is just another random OC that looks like Naruto and has his name.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
huh uh, so "fun time OC we named Naruto just for fun"? Seriously, like it erased his whole personality and signature techniques to make him a show-off, lazy womanizer... and stupid enough so "complete" an unknown summoning like a dumbass who doesn't know the dangers of FÅ«injutsu. And here I was hoping the 'ANBU' part of the summary meant he'd react like a ninja, but guess being a military leader doesn't require any tactical skills, eh?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
How the hell would Naruto go unconscious
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Didn't like alot of things in this chapter. For one I don't like how Naruto's reason for why Louise should respect him. Saying i'm an ANBU captain means little to her as they're not in Konoha anymore. It also makes him sound very pompous. His reason for why she should treat him with respect is because he's a human being and doesn't deserve to be treated like some kind of sub-human. I also didn't like how he punched the guy in the face at breakfast. It seemed like some juvenile attempt to endear him to me by making hi seem tough. But all it does is make him seem like some kind of narrow minded brute who resorts to violence on a whim. He's a jounin level ninja atleast, he should be able to just steal it back from the guy. Then maybe the guy tries to steal it back but Naruto keeps dodging his attempt and dancing around his swipes until the guy tires himself out, which reflects Naruto's fun loving and mischievous personality.
revan rules chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
What the hell?
Black Durion chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Awesome story plz continue soon
Sao4life chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
You should update this if u can and I agree with u in how storys are just dealted because of somethings
Jose19 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I want you to continue this story because it has caught my attention, and I want to know how this Naruto adjusts to such a strange world, and how can he handle Louise because she is a lot of trouble for most people to handle.
EpikalStorms chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
This is a rip off TT Plus, it;s against fanfiction rules. They clearly state that each chapter must have story content. You're not even suppose to put up lone author notes(even though everyone does THAT one). GIMME SOME STORY TO READ PLEASE!
Tatsuhiro chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
SO...like the story idea but...you're not updating?
naruhinafan 101 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
this is a good fic. dont these fic pleace
Caelen12 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
dude update please
Kaminari Kage chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
man pls continue this story is awesome
Naruto-the-true-ninja-god chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
will you update this soon i like it
Gir240 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012