Reviews for A Knife Through the Heart
DemigodGleek chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
yES PLEASE STOP KILLING CHARLES BECAUSE YOUR WRITING IS WONDERFUL AND IT JUST MAKES THE PAIN WORSE
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Don't quit killing Charles; you do it very well.
I think I liked the emotions in the staircase scene better than those in the death scene, though. The way Erik didn't mean to hurt Charles, and Charles doesn't see it coming, and all that good stuff.
SapphireMoonlight24 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Sad, but epic! I really loved this; such a good idea! I loved the way you wrote it too :) X
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oh my good, this was so depressing...but I loved it!
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I would beg you to stop killing Charles, except that I enjoy your fics immensely, even when you do kill Charles. And every one must die some day. Besides, it was a beautiful death.
gabriel42 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Sorry, can't even comment on the story right now, because I'm still lol'ing about that author's note - Charlsicide addiction, now there's a worrisome ailment ;) But hey, as long as it means more angsty, touching fanfic for us, I'll selfishly ask you not to do anything about this condition of yours...

Now, for the story: it was heartbreaking to read about all the things that Erik did that ended up tearing Charles away form him. In a good way, though. Except for the biting, of course, which was just sweet. Kind of incongruous, maybe, but nice anyway. Thanks for sharing!
StupidPyroChan chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
BAAAAAH! DX

I'm literally crying! (It's really hard to see what I'm typing right now.)

The ending was so sad, but I just love how Charles forgave Erik. ; A; (Poor Erik...)

Gosh, I love angst! (It's more like a love/ hate thing)
CrimsonFlowerz chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
OMG... :( I loved this story! I need to stop reading them, it makes me sad. :( That ending part almost made me cry, I was like "No! Charles dont die! TTTT"

Anyways, really good job. :) Again, i loved reading this :)
Aisha-Yan chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
:O !
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
oh wow that was sad but i loved it awsome job
HollywoodGirl15 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
As always, I can't brush by these without leaving some kind of comment. This, like the others, was beautifully written. I love the change of it being from Erik's point of view completely, and the fact that he can't forgive himself, even if Charles can.
saiki.kensuke.yuuta chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
LMAO! Yes, you DO love killing Charles, but hey, as they say, you like what you like, no? XDD

Great to read another one of your fics, always look forward to you writing more. :)
Wolfsaint chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Number one, yes you do need to stop killing off Charles, I just keep on crying every time! Darn you and your skills!

Number two, you sure do write fast.

Beautiful as always
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Charles dies in like every version of X-Men anyway, but still, still...! twice in one day, missy? JUST TO SPITE YOU, I SHOULD WRITE ONE WHERE ERIK DIES INSTEAD AND CHARLES IS ALL ANGSTY ABOUT IT DKFNSDKJFNsdkjfnsdjk

D: