Reviews for A Happi Time
Orumon chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Proofing required, excellent story and everyone is more or less in character... hilarious both in concept and execution.

Damm shame it hasn't updated in years.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
I haven't laughed this hard in months.
Spica75 chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Could seriously use some proofreading, as theres lots of wrong or misspelled words...

BUT, the story is also very well written and quite novel, so i hope you continue this sometime.
beserkerbeast chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
loved it so far, love to see more
BB
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Lovelu.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Lovely story. Don't think I have read something like it before. Can't wait for more.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Lovely.
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
oh my god, first thing I did on reading the summary and seeing which ranmaverse character you'd chosen was laugh
Death of Snipers chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
1 y u keep combining no and one?
2 I almost feel sorry for guich no update?
4 I'm sorry, if Kirche reacts that way to him, just change the rating and take the obvious rout
Death of Snipers chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
1 damn, kirche really got into that!
2 lol, you'd think derflinger would have enjoyed that!
3 just spanking? nothing else?
4 y u no use happo-fir burst? that would have worked at least as well
Death of Snipers chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
ok, 1 lolz, that beggining. 2 y doesn't happosai just work on her control of her magic instead of teaching her other stuff? magic and ki, while different, are controled in roughly the same way.
3 this is my biggest problem here, IF HAPPOSAI WAS GOING TO USE THE BREAKING POINT, HE WOULDN'T DRAW HIS SWORD! ITS A 1 FINGER TECHNIQUE, IF HE DRAWS HIS SWORD, HE IS GOING TO USE IT AS A SWORD!1
Death of Snipers chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
ok, 1 I love the peoples reactions
2 lol, dominatrix siesta
3 will the others ever show up?
4 how can a sword have sex?
5 why is everyone using ice? that is a water spell, and a complex one. tabitha uses wind
Death of Snipers chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
ok, I see happosai's memories are transfering into louise's dreams, but I have to ask, 1 just how strong IS siesta now?
2 how will kirche react to happosai after that pressure point?
3 are the other ranma characters going to show up?
Death of Snipers chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
heh, the main difference between guiche and kuno is the ability to recognise when he's screwed. anyway, a great chapter, i avoided this fic for a while on the virtue of hating happosai, but this is pretty good.
Death of Snipers chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I would like to say that I think you're capturing happosai perfectly. but I hope u dont make him stop guiche, he's beneath that
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »