Reviews for Breeze
xTeionx chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
I really liked this story...then it become so OC based it was annoying...
deamonic-angel chapter 30 . 4/22/2010
I greatly enjoyed this story. I think you had the perfect amount of fluff in this one and the whole series. Since this old I wont expect another in this series but I enjoyed what was written before you lost the urge to add to the series.
Jnwrx1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Well, I just couldn't get this story: it just didn't seem to flow properly. Too spotty and disjointed with no continuity, just a jumping randomly from one scene to the next with no real interconnections.

Couldn't understand why Maya and Terri even exist in this story... they really should have been somewhere else in another story because they just caused conflict and fractured the story apart too much (not to mention Charlie and Adam).

Also not even sure why Charlie and Adam were at each other's throats either. The conflict seemed pointless and unrealistic. So, obviously, I did like the last chapter... it was nice and subtle and seemed much more natural and a real type of relationship.
redrose2310 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
neat
Beloved chapter 30 . 1/12/2005

not the end!

brilliant!
DanishGirl chapter 30 . 12/14/2004
I loved it! I really hope Adam and Charlie will get back together. Well now I'm off to read Sun :D

Love your story (stories)!

xKira
FanKnight chapter 18 . 9/28/2004
o.o
fogarty14 chapter 30 . 5/28/2003
you just have to do a sequal!
Kelsey chapter 30 . 9/14/2002
i was "introduced" to you two and your stories by my Ducks-addict friend Jazz Goddess (she reviewed one of the other stories, i can't remember which one) and i got caught up in this one. you're both wicked brilliant, keep up the good work!

love and other indoor sports,

Kelsey
Xoectyle113 chapter 9 . 8/31/2002
Dude, I've read all three of these stories (I'm obviously not done with this one) and this whole Taz/Charlie Maya/Adam thing is really pissing me off! Nobody cares about Taz's originality with her Irish temper and curse words or her obsession with Charlie and so forth! Oh, and get Maya away from Fulton!
Soy chapter 30 . 5/23/2002
This story completely threw me at times (in a good "edge of my seat" way), but I'm so glad with how it ended. Charlie and Adam, back together at last. If you had kept them apart any longer...

You two are amazing writers. You seem to work so well together! If it weren't for your names on the top of the page, I really wouldn't be able to tell who wrote what, you're both so good at blending your styles. I can't wait to read Sun. Whatever direction you two take the story in, I know it will turn out great!

Also, Victory, I want to thank you for your extremely nice review of Coulda Woulda Shoulda (I understood what you meant, no offense was taken). I was having a terrible day up until when I read that, and it was just so flattering (I'm not sure all true, but...), I felt the need to thank you profusely.
Mystic of Shaedaeicia chapter 30 . 5/22/2002
I love how this ended! It was so adorable! I know you hated this story, but I must say that it was great, even if the whole them breaking up thing was rather evil! You guys are among the greatest and I just wanted to let you know that. I will try to review every chapter of Sun. Just get it up. Please? _~
Graceful Fall chapter 30 . 5/22/2002
What a great ending! I impatiently await Sun because I'm an impatient person! Aren't Victory & Star pretty much the best writers? Don't ya think? I love the Queertet series! I really need to stop with the caffiene!
Nom-de-Plume chapter 30 . 5/22/2002
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I know how u said that u had captured the interest on one Non-slash reader, but I've think you've caught more. I ususally don't like to read Slash, u know, with all that raunchy stuff they put into it. But yours is so sweet, caring, and just drama-packed that I couldn't help but like it! Put Sun out ASAP, ok?
Black Laramie chapter 30 . 5/22/2002
as usual, this is some of the best work i've ever seen, and i absolutely can't wait for the next one to be out. you guys are definitly gifted.