Reviews for End of an Era
Caeli Quaedem chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Feel bad, you made me cry! Nah, don't really, I know lots of people also write these stuff, but I think yours is one of the best. Harry Potter will always be more than just a book to us die-hard HP fans. It will always remain in our hearts and even though it had already ended, all the lessons it taught us, all the feelings it brought of us, and all the good things it made us do will live on. I just wish other people will realize that. On a side note, have ever heard of Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls(they're a Wrock band, I think)? They wrote a song with the same title as your story and it's awesome, check it!
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
whoa, this is...whoa.

i've cried my eyes out so many times, i've lost count.

HERE'S TO POTTERHEADS, WHO KNOW WHAT THE BOOKS MEAN TO YA!
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
BEST STORY EVER! )
smileitsfreakingweekend chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Couldn't have said it better myself. I cried.
In awe chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was beautiful it truly captured the essence of how I and I would think so many others feel about Harry Potter

I loved it
In awe chapter 1 . 8/2/2011

I loved it
Marauderfox chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Here, here! We'll miss you Harry Potter! (God I think I'm crying)
aa11bb22 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I agree.
Jelbertie chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
So true! With the final movie out, people think it's over but Harry will live on forever! I love everything about our crazy fandom.
Alpha's Opinianated Law chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That was really sweet! I wish I thought of something like that :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Lovely, short sweet and too the point.

I'll be devastated when it finishes too, I cryed when i finished the last book and still do everytime.

A childhood summed up in one set of books, J.K Rowling is brilliant.

great story
felines chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
While I can't say I'm as much a fan as you are ;), I really liked this piece. It really portrayed all the characters well. Touching, and not cliche at all. Thanks so much for sharing!
Maerad-of-Pellinor28 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
It's great and seems like one of those copy and paste things. Don't worry you're not the only one I just graduated high school also I know it looks tough but just remember everything J.K. Rowling taught you. It's not the end not really. Good luck! If I can do it so can you and vice versa.