Reviews for Victim of this Sin
carolaineclipse chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
awww i love this story, I do not seem fair that you go on. (I'm dying to know what will happen)

I write to beg and beg that despite the long time (years to be precise) that has elapsed since your last update please update the story and published a new chapter I beg you please.

I love this story of romance between Yamayo / Matt and Daisuke / Davis is very cute and I love her. please will continue it as soon as possible and I trusted the "hope" to continue reading it and know what will happen then is not fair that this beautiful and fascinating story remains unfinished.

after reading this post or comment tell me as soon as possible you think please. beforehand apology for the inconvenience. (but could not stop wanting anxious mind read the story and then completion)
Minara Caridad Ukala-Howlett chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I love this story! I really hope that you decide to continue this story. Even if you don't I still love how you write.
Dreamer Mist chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
oh wow. This sounds like its going to be a powerful but good story to read. I cant wait to read more. I hope there will be an update soon.
Noname chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppddddddddddddddaaaaaaaa aaaaaatttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

UPDATE SOON PLEASE

please UPDATE SOON T T

poor Daisuke No :(
BTRHenderson31 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love this! Please continue! :) I'm really wondering what happened to Davis!
PrideViola chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
nice!

I wonder what happen to davis. . .

Is he being raped?

Keep the hard work!

Sin-pride
CherryBlossom.1990 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Awesome so far can't wait to see whats nxt!
inspiredParadise chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hello I am bloodytears on gaiaonline. I love it so far thank you for writing it for me.
naien543 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
mmm, i love the less-supported pairings...
UekiKosuke chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
an awesome start XD I can't wait to see how this progresses X)