Reviews for Pirates Versus Privates
Guest chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
HOLY SHIT! I love this chapter! Minnie's desperation to make sure he's safe! Oswald and Ortensia's coming together, and working together, all to help Minnie and Mickey! Roger and Jessica are SO in character, and all of Minnie's inner fears, regrets, hopes and dreams being laid out on a table in such a deliciously symbolic way!

Mickey's awesome and frightful anger, Mirage's pathetic squealing, and I love how Oswald and Ortensia responded to his display! And how Minnie lets her hold him! IT'S SO SWEEET!

This is the BEST fanfiction ever! So much attention is paid to every minute detail! I've read it over twice! Please never give up writing, you're so awesome at it!
H. Mae chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
i do not know y i found dis only now! okay i'll b honest, mickey mouse wasn't sumtin' i would normally go for, but wen i saw twisted-wind's art it jst got me hooked. i saw the pirate v.s private poster and fell in love with it. and now after reading ur story, it just made things official. :)) i love mickey! 3 ur work is really good! d story was amazing, and d way everything fit together so perfectly is jst sooo - i dnt have the words to describe it. (cuz i certainly dnt think i cn pull sumtin like dis off)
SmoothiesGaloreS chapter 34 . 2/11/2014
I LOVE IT! i first saw d picture of pirates v.s privates in twisted-wind's gallery in deviantart. she's d one who made me fall in love with mickey, and now you just made me fall harder! :)) y dd it take so long for me to find this! Anyways i love the story 3 srsly do! the plot, the characters, i love it all. And i like how it all smoothly went down. u dd a terrific job!
Rookie70Penguin chapter 34 . 1/14/2014
You. Are. The. Best. Plain and simple. Said and done. No use in denying it or becoming 'Private Minnie-fied'. I've read this along with Storybits and I'm hooked. Thanks for aiding my obsession with Mickey and Minnie by writing such wonderful tales about them.
fatal whisper chapter 34 . 12/30/2013
This is one of the greatest stories ever put on this website. For the past three days, you've had me completely enraptured with this gem. The characters were all excellent, the romance well developed, and all those plot threads amiably woven together! I salute you. :)
sweetheartforever101 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Ugh, I forgot to log myself in again!

So sorry again, but the "Guest" that reviewed this chapter was me again and somehow I wasn't logged in again.

Don't worry, I'll make sure I'm logged in before I post my review next time. Sorry about that.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
So far, this story is getting better and better!

Awww, minnie and mickey are bonding, how cute!

Also, I love how mickey is being a Tsundere in this chapter. And if you don't know what "Tsundere" means, it's a japanese word that means when someone doesn't want to show their real feelings to someone, or in this case admit their real feelings to someone, they act the complete opposite of how they feel toward them. And that's exactly what mickey is doing in this chapter.

And I also love the ending when mickey was trying to get closer to minnie but he forgot about the jail bars and bumped into them, so adorable!
sweetheartforever101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I'm sorry but that reviewer that reviewed chapter 1 that's named "Guest" was me. Somehow I wasn't log in when I made my review, sorry about the confusion.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Before I review this chapter, let me just say that I did read this before but only a little bit of the first chapter. I thought the story wasn't that intresting so I decided to stop reading it. But few months I've been here in FanFiction, I notice your story has the most reviewed disney story in all the disney storys on FanFiction. Also I was on DeviantArt a week ago and I found some fanarts of Mickey and Minnie as private and pirate. As soon as I saw those fanarts, I knew they're from your story. So I thought "If this story has the most reviewed disney story on FanFiction, and has fanarts on DeviantArt, maybe I should give this story another read", and so I did. And guess what... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

So far, this story gets more intresting and more creative. I love how this world contains both military life and pirate life, and I love how this world is futuristic but also contains old fashioned stuff, kind of like the "Treasure Planet" movie. Speaking of Treasure Planet, I love how you put Captain Amelia in the story, along with Gadget from "Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers". I'm starting to love this story, can't wait to read more!
talking-hat chapter 34 . 8/5/2012
Wow! This was one heck of a story that I'm so sad to see it end *sniffs*. I loved how you weaved their stories together and how there were so many sub plots that added up till the ending. Of course, my favourite part would have to be Mickey and Minnie's romance and I liked that you didn't rush it, even though it was exasperating every time Minnie was in her 'denial' mode. Mickey's role in here was wonderful, him being a rule-breaking pirate and his perverted mouth. XD

I also enjoyed reading about Clarabelle's terrible past, Morgana's redemption, Daisy's turning over a new leaf, Oswald and Ortensia's relationship and the war at the end. I apologize saying this if you aren't a Hunger Games fan but I sometimes thought that Mickey was a bit like Peeta, falling deeply in love with Minnie and Minnie was like Katniss, pretending and not admitting her love for him until the end. It was just a thought. :P

But overall, great story and this is definitely going onto my Favourites list.
TheCopyUniverse chapter 34 . 2/27/2012
WOW. This is an amazing story! I salute you, DixieMame!

*salutes DixieMame*
CyberCyprus chapter 34 . 2/26/2012
Amazing. I love this story but I'm sad to see it end. I will be reading more of your stuff, so I will be reviewing regularly. Thanks!
iLuvForevermore chapter 34 . 2/25/2012
Excellent, I've been waiting for this moment in like forever. Throughout this story I have felt every single emotion that was placed in it, I laughed, I cried, and at times I grew angry when things took a turn for the worst. I absolutely love this story and I enjoyed reading it. It was a great and romantic ending.
Riku Courtier chapter 34 . 2/24/2012
*Cheers Wildly* This has got to be the most AMAZING fanfiction on this site! PERIOD. And I don't say that lightly either. ;D I Absolutely Love This fiction! ! ! - I Seriously Can't Wait To Read More Of Your Work! You Are An AMAZING Writer! I never would've been able to come up with something this amazing! Thank You For Writing This Awesome Piece Of Work! :D
Q-A the Authoress chapter 34 . 2/24/2012
A spectacular ending to a super-spectacular story. It had twists turns and enough humor and love to last a lifetime. I enjoyed this story SO much and had fun reading it to the last chapter. I'm sad it's over but like I always say all great things must come to an end and this indeed was a great thing/story.

I hope to read more of your wonderful work soon and can't wait to go search for it. XD It's because of this story I now have a renewed interest in Steampunk so thank-you a bunches! :)

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'