Reviews for The Dark Behind The Moon
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
That's great. Loved it.
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Great sequel! I love how Father redeems himself after having the audacity to give Vincent a celebacy for life book.
NYCUtopia chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Your stories have a way of grabbing me directly by the heart and not letting go until the last second! It can be a bit painful ;) but each time the relief is worth it (elliptic as it may be).
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Overall I liked it. My only real complaint was that was not broken up into chapters. Would have made it an easier read for me.
Thomas Mc chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I just finished reading this new story and loved it. It was an perfect companion to your other story and fished out the two stories perfectly ... the last line was perfection. Once again I liked the way you wove dialog from the show into your alternate story line. I hope you will continue to write more tales from this story line.

FoxySonia chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh Catherine, I'm so glad you wrote this sequel to your story 'Blame It On The Moon'. I just finished reading it and absolutely loved it; it's so good and well written. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful alternative beginning V&C story with such a happy ending. :)